ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

Drew will be doing a lot of stuff in the States though, won't he?

He's been doing stuff over the world since he left WWE. It'll be fine. He's pretty committed to the Scottish scene since he hit the indies, and has done so while going to the US, South Africa, Europe, Australia and more.

I was thinking Lightning as well but would they want him overshadowing Drew and Jester if they're keeping The Black Label together?

In my opinion he has already overshadowed them anyway.

I think he was a pivotal part in ensuring they were both booed going forward from their turn.

Would be interested to see where the resignation of GM takes Lightning, as he clearly has his place on the show as that mega heel character. Didnt consider him as a Square Go candidate but it would make sense in the timeline of his journey so far.

Interesting to see what happens, He had been injured for 18months and has recently declared himself cleared to wrestle again so who knows.

A dark horse winner for me would be Wolfgang.

Edited by WestEndJag

I think you could be right, bringing another brilliant worker to the top of the card. I'd love to see Havoc win and start cutting those dark as fcuk promos again.

I'd bw a dribbling mess if Joe Hendry (scheme hero!) won. Jester would make sense, revenge for Drew losing.

I think you could be right, bringing another brilliant worker to the top of the card. I'd love to see Havoc win and start cutting those dark as fcuk promos again.

I'd bw a dribbling mess if Joe Hendry (scheme hero!) won. Jester would make sense, revenge for Drew losing.

My cock would be a dribbling mess if Hendry won

Hendry is a comedy lower card guy, wouldn't be taken seriously as a legit main eventer. Joe Coffey is shite, his gimmick is some facepaint, boring IMO. Hate his wanky Glasgow Uni accent as well.

Red Lightning would make the most sense to me, if hes up for a return, a run of him v Grado would be decent. Not sure who otherwise. Grado v the NAK?

Edited by Snakebite

Joe Coffey winning the Square Go wouldn't make much sense anyways, given the likely title picture over the next 12 months anyways. Same for Joe Hendry and as you said, it's not like he ever had a chance of taking it anyways. That chance has come and gone.

Drew Galloway would still make sense for me. I think we WILL see Grado/NAK next year after Renfrew cashes in, no matter who wins the Go.

I'd be fine with Galloway. I'm not sure on the timescale for a rematch, I'd quite like to see Grado have a wee run with the belt, before building to a big rematch with Galloway. Maybe at the Hydro next year? I think if he goes through the likes of RL on the road to that it would help the build up.