ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

Oh, despite a really flat finish, Bird and Boar vs Polos was really good. I think it's only Girvan vs Wild I'm worried about at this point as both guys have had bad outings recently. Apparently their match there was really good though.

Because let's face it. Who doesn't love a rumble?

And one more for old times' sake. Did you know where the name of this show originated?

• 2 weeks later...

Just watching last Fridays fight club...at the 45 minute point and unless they address it in the second half Sha Samuels has just appeared to announce his involvement in the Square Go with absolutely zero reference to the last time we seen him...being bundled into a car boot and driven off by Fite. Infuriating when stuff like that is ignored!

Caught the end of the ICW Awards Show last night and Carmel Jacobs' induction into the HoF. A well deserved moment although sadly it was ruined slightly by The Garage letting people who were there exclusively for the Royal Rumble showing up the stairs before she was finished. People talking over her, shouting to get off, stick the Rumble on etc although TBF, it wasn't any better than how the crowd treated her at the Fight Club taping I went to. Sad really.

2 hours ago, airdrieman said:

Caught the end of the ICW Awards Show last night and Carmel Jacobs' induction into the HoF. A well deserved moment although sadly it was ruined slightly by The Garage letting people who were there exclusively for the Royal Rumble showing up the stairs before she was finished. People talking over her, shouting to get off, stick the Rumble on etc although TBF, it wasn't any better than how the crowd treated her at the Fight Club taping I went to. Sad really.

This Trumpism thing is really taking off. Disappointing.

Rumours of a deal with WWE for ICW to be on the network [emoji33]

Can't see that ever happening. Wwe prides itself on its pg / family audience and icw prides itself on its 18 / adult audience.

5 minutes ago, ftk said:

Can't see that ever happening. Wwe prides itself on its pg / family audience and icw prides itself on its 18 / adult audience.

There's plenty of adult content on the Network. ICW is actually pretty tame compared to some of it.

EDIT: I don't see it happening btw, but it has nothing to do with the content.

Edited by Randy Giles

Square Go on Sunday then. Actually looking forward to it. A superb venue which hopefully provides one of the best atmospheres for a while. And it's near sold out, which should ensure a decent atmosphere.

Outside of the women's match, every match appeals in some way. Just not sold on Kasey Owens at all.