ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

With over a month to go that's pretty exceptional. What will the capacity for that show be? Must be near 2000. When was the last time an independent wrestling show in the UK pulled such a crowd?

Edited by DA Baracus

With over a month to go that's pretty exceptional. What will the capacity for that show be? Must be near 2000. When was the last time an independent wrestling show in the UK pulled such a crowd?

The last time I can think of was up here at the Kelvin Hall when SWA pulled 1,700 odds, which I THINK is the capacity.

Can't remember the year to be honest, but the main event seen Doug Williams vs. Conscience, so with Williams being the biggest name, pre-TNA fame, that was a hell of a pull for them. SWA were constantly drawing a few hundred around this time, so really pressing for a bigger crowd was enough for them to pull a big crowd.

Mark Dallas said on the Art of Wrestling that they have talks with TV companies about a deal, they have the ICW on Demand coming and they are doing at least one show a month in Glasgow next year, with a view to doing two, three or four shows a month all venues counted.

I'd be surprised if he didn't at least make an impact after the match. He's certainly coming after Galloway.

Aye that's pretty much how I see it. It just adds to their match at the Barras, although that match hardly needs any more.

Is Jester vs Galloway at the Barras going to be ICW's biggest ever match?