ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

DA Baracus, on 28 Sept 2014 - 01:20, said:

Aye that's pretty much how I see it. It just adds to their match at the Barras, although that match hardly needs any more.

Is Jester vs Galloway at the Barras going to be ICW's biggest ever match?

I'd say that the numbers probably speak for themselves in that regard. I'd still say that the Street Fight at the last ever Apollo 23 show is the most important match in ICW history, but this one is certainly bigger.

Drew Galloway vs. Wolfgang was amazing when it was happening back in the day. With both guys seemingly even better now, and both guys doing a new sort of "beat the f**k out of the other guy" style, that should be absolutely fucking brilliant.

Announced for Friday:

Kenny Willams vs Kid Fite for the Zero G title

Mark Coffey vs Darkside.

ICW Heavyweight Title match to be announced later tonight

Edited by DA Baracus

I can't see it. I think it's pretty much a certainty that Jester is going in to Fear and Loathing as the champion. I would wager he won't end the night as the title holder either. I can see him and Drew destroying each other in a bloody match, leaving each other battered and exhausted. Drew will get the win and the title. THEN the cash in will happen, with Drew too tired and beaten to do anything about it.

As for Friday, I can see a frustrated Jester going too far and destroying Grado only for Drew to make the save.

Either of you boys fancy a meet-up? I've got a few boys I used to be on shows with who are going but are doing it sober, and frankly, that'd be nae fun.

Should probably add - a beaster of a card. Drew/Wolfie should be a cracker and my most anticipated match, but reckon Coffey/Darko could nick it in the hard hitting stakes.

Edited by Deestruction