ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

• 2 weeks later...

Thy lord Meltzer, hallowed by thy name.

Meltz has said today that Big Damo is expected to be WWE/NXT bound before F&L IX.

Edited by JCR

All three of them will do well I reckon. Drew must be spewing that he blew his load so quickly in going to TNA.

Nah, I believe he loves doing all the indies, and in WWE wouldn't be able to do that.

Theoretically he could be a top guy in WWE, but they'd have to let him be Drew Galloway as seen in ICW, TNA, Evolve and the other places where he's allowed to be the character (face in TNA, heel in the others). 

The FNFC's since they went on Fite have been awful.

All those potential new eyes on the product and they've had no Damo (their champion), Grado, Renfrew, Galloway and hardly any Joe Coffey on tv. Wonder how many potential new fans have turned off already after watching 3 weeks of DCT, The Rich Kids of Instagram, Tam the Ram and the Wee Man turning heel.

Edited by Christophe

I'm sure I'll thoroughly enjoy the show but I don't have on demand and wading through the various horrendous social media outlets for results and actual discussion is becoming a tedious pain in the arse.The official facebook is all over the place and the two fans ones (official and unofficial) are respectively sterile pish from simpletons and tedious pish from pleased with themselves morons. Plus the overarching storyline with the heel authority figure has massively overstayed it's welcome, that must be nearly a year now.

Worth noting the Last Woman Standing between Sammi and Carmel is an absolute scorcher. Too much in the way of mediocrity as said though. Not much BAD stuff, but once again, I find myself having to work up some sort of appetite to watch it.

I'm sure I'll thoroughly enjoy the show but I don't have on demand and wading through the various horrendous social media outlets for results and actual discussion is becoming a tedious pain in the arse.The official facebook is all over the place and the two fans ones (official and unofficial) are respectively sterile pish from simpletons and tedious pish from pleased with themselves morons. Plus the overarching storyline with the heel authority figure has massively overstayed it's welcome, that must be nearly a year now.

Almost 11 months. Good christ.

I was considering Shug's but I've got a night out on the Saturday and CBA going into my work on the Monday morning in a coma. I get why they have the events on Sundays (cheaper venue hire, people less likely to be doing something else vs Fri/Sat), but it doesn't help in terms of attendance for someone who works Mon-Fri.

It does feel like they're pretty much treading water between the four big shows of the year. Must be tough with guys booked all over the world and your top stars getting called up to WWE/TNA but the booking doesn't help.

That's probably me till the Hydro unfortunately. Looking like it'll only be three shows in total for 2016 when in 2015 I must've been to about eight.

I haven't heard a single thing about ICW storylines in months seemingly. Take it nothing much exciting has happened?

I'm trying not to be too critical but it's getting to the point with these FNFC taping that you have to go put of your way to stay abreast of storyline. They're in an awkward spot in my opinion. They need to get back to being easier to follow. Big crossroads ahead.

Finally went back and watched the June 3rd Fight Club. Actually a very decent episode. Decent matches top to bottom, and it's capped off by a fucking tremendous match between Lionheart and BT Gunn which is well worth your time. Right onto the next one I guess!