Dundee United 2013/14 Season

Going by the Norwegians wiki he could be a bit of a gem, played 5 years in the Tippi with Lillistorm(sp).

Seems to have an alright goals to games ratio aswell, one in 4 but he could have been playing different positions etc.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only if you give us £80K for him... :unsure2:

Deal. I'd rather have him than Lawless, although I'll happily be proved wrong on performances this coming season :D

Surely a couple of months good grace would be acceptable :rolleyes:

If you lot aren't at Tannadice by 08:59 tomorrow morning with the money (in a sack with a $ sign on it) then we'll report you to FIFA or the polis.

If you lot aren't at Tannadice by 08:59 tomorrow morning with the money (in a sack with a $ sign on it) then we'll report you to FIFA or the polis.

:lol:

Nuno Gomes released by Blackburn and hope not Goodie should come back ;), if hes getting a chance hopefully he bangs in a few this season either way hope he scores goals :D

Rumours that JM is courting The Fat One.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/rumour-mill-victor-wanyama-rangers-kris-boyd-1-2983432

Not sure what to think. Someone do my thinking for me, please.

He's a fat, lazy, diving w****r.

Here's a pre-emptive boo: Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! And there's more where that came from.

The Scotsman source for this is apparently The Sun. I'm not too worried yet. I want my club to do well and everything and I want us to look to get the best players we can, but I do dislike Kris Boyd immensely. He's a jobby of titanic proportions. If we sign him I bet he'd still score an own goal or two.

I would feel fairly uncomfortable about signing a player that put 7? past us in one match.

Not sure if he would put in a shift for us but he is a proven goal scorer at this level so he could(italics) be a good signing.

Five. Twice. Ordinarily that would be a fine recommendation but not even those feats can hide the underlying cuntishness.

He is a despicable character. However he wouldn't be the first to play for United & if he scored a few goals it'd not bother me in the slightest about his cuntiness. My major problem is that he'd need a strike partner to do all the fucking work for him and we don't have one.

He is a despicable character. However he wouldn't be the first to play for United & if he scored a few goals it'd not bother me in the slightest about his cuntiness. My major problem is that he'd need a strike partner to do all the fucking work for him and we don't have one.

We'd maybe be able to compensate for that by having Mackay-Steven, Armstrong/Gardyne and Gauld/Erskine playing around him and creating chances plenty of chances for him. A strike partnership of him and Brian Graham would probably make all the Daly haters forget how furious they used to get about him not moving about the pitch enough though.

Archived