Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

"It's in our DNA. Health, equality, learning, poverty."

wtf does that even mean?

Can one of 'ra Hoops please explain?

The usual nonsense, isn't it?

Celtic pretend they're all about social justice.

Rangers pretend they're all about dignity.

Both are entirely sickening.

The fact Dundee played alot of there second team must be cheating.

Delia and the lads had not prepared for that, should be some appeal lodged.

Celtic fans don't approve of "lodge" type words.

The usual nonsense, isn't it?

Celtic pretend they're all about social justice.

Rangers pretend they're all about dignity.

Both are entirely sickening.

Whit aboot Rangers eh! Whit aboot Rangers grrrrrrrrrr.

Has anyone noticed that club banner which states poverty is in their DNA in the background?

The Mark at the bottom left suggests the first attempt at spelling failed, so they folded over and googled his name

It'll be discussed and they'll get a slap on the wrists the same as the other mob. They can't see they are one in the same.

The rest of the clubs should stand together and get this type of behaviour banned, they've had the chance but decided not to bring in the rule that exists when they play in European competition. I maybe missed it but was there a reason given why the rest of the clubs decided not to bring in sanctions for singing sectarian songs?

It'll be discussed and they'll get a slap on the wrists the same as the other mob. They can't see they are one in the same.

The rest of the clubs should stand together and get this type of behaviour banned, they've had the chance but decided not to bring in the rule that exists when they play in European competition. I maybe missed it but was there a reason given why the rest of the clubs decided not to bring in sanctions for singing sectarian songs?

That's the answer eh? Ban everything? Lol that includes flower of Scotland and Particks hello hello how do you do etc and then what about anything with swear words? Blah blah blah

That's the answer eh? Ban everything? Lol that includes flower of Scotland and Particks hello hello how do you do etc and then what about anything with swear words? Blah blah blah

Swear words are not sectarian abuse you total numpty.

Tell me one sectarian song Celtic fans sing then? I take you do know the meaning of sectarian?

You don't say? I was meaning what will be next then? Is f the pope and f the queen ok though?

Don't really care tbh. I'm not the one getting myself into a fluster here trying to defend my club/their songs. I wonder why.