Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Dissapointing lack of insults and personal abuse in that post there.

At least it wont get deleted like most of the drivel you posted last night

Please enlighten me as to what insults I posted last night? Because the Nick you were in, you'd struggle to remember anything.

I do recall you crying about not getting any green dots. Luckily for you that cringe filled post was also deleted.

Please enlighten me as to what insults I posted last night? Because the Nick you were in, you'd struggle to remember anything.

I do recall you crying about not getting any green dots. Luckily for you that cringe filled post was also deleted.

I pointed out that you were the one seeking green dots by posting insults about me and the Killie fan you wrongly accused of being me, confirmed by a mod earlier.

You were the one who along with Deeboy led to the thread being pulled for a few hours for abusive and neandarthal type behaviour

Obviously slagging me off on here means a lot to you but does little to alter the fact you are, in reality a bit of an idiot

Have a nice day :)

I pointed out that you were the one seeking green dots by posting insults about me and the Killie fan you wrongly accused of being me, confirmed by a mod earlier.

You were the one who along with Deeboy led to the thread being pulled for a few hours for abusive and neandarthal type behaviour

Obviously slagging me off on here means a lot to you but does little to alter the fact you are, in reality a bit of an idiot

Have a nice day :)

None of that actually happened. Do you tell lies because you think people will like you more? Because, let's face it everyone thinks you're a joke who no longer is allowed to live at home.

Have a nice weekend drinking cider on the bedsit couch. Hopefully for you, this alias lasts the weekend.

None of that actually happened. Do you tell lies because you think people will like you more? Because, let's face it everyone thinks you're a joke who no longer is allowed to live at home.

Have a nice weekend drinking cider on the bedsit couch. Hopefully for you, this alias lasts the weekend.

It most certainly did as you know fine well, you and Deeboy roasted the arse out a thread then wrongly rounded on a poster who agreed with me.

You made a complete arse of yourself as Rafa Benitez would say 'Fact'

As for that last part about not being allowed home and drinking cider in a bedsit, if all you have as a comeback is made up insulting drivel you need to log out and calm down

Good day to you as well sir

daviebhoy makes a week long tit of himself on here, vanishes

Tom Rogic shows up a week ago, 91 posts later (maybe more if he had quite a few deleted) and a week long tit made of himself, surely he's due to vanish and a new alias will tep up to the plate to be the utterly abysmal celtic poster on here

infact where is rico these days