Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

what was posted about that wee lassie Paige the other night was bang out of order and the posters should be ashamed of themselves.

This.

Ive seen some near the edge stuff posted here over the years but that was utterly appalling. They know who they are.

f**k off Dave...

What the actual f**k is going on here? :huh:

What is going on is that the Killie fan agreed with me that 2 posters using a 15 year old girls murder as basis to 'laugh at celtic' was out of order.

Said two posters then rounded on said guy for having the temerity to agree with me by accusing him of being me and posting abusive insults to him and myself

Tynieness the mod confirmed yesterday the guy was not an alias but seems the thread is going down the toilet again like on Friday

It's actually spelling over on to other areas of the forum and I have to apologise for my part in it.

He doesn't want to answer the question put to him, a few times. If he wants to wallow in his Celticy victim bath, then he can carry on doing so. Until he answers the question I've put to him, I'm out.

"yer pal skidmarks"

This type of shite is what outs you as Magee. Seriously, get a life you smelly divorced tramp.

Your not very bright are you?

Does abusing people on an internet forum compensate for your less than futile existence?

And can you come up with some better made up insults than "smelly divorced tramp"

Good to see your wee pal Deeboy is tag teaming with you again.

P.s for avoidance of doubt see Tynieness post from yesterday stating clearly that HTG is NOT an alias of mine. I know it must hurt that someone agrees with me that the pair of you were out of order on Friday but maybe have a wee lie down and some chocolate and try and think of another made up insult for me :)