Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

(God forbid) Hamilton become one of the front runners in Scottish football - yes unlikely - it would effect you.

We could be getting more European spots resulting in increased competitivity in the league for these spots. Resulting in higher crowds, and a better business.

I would rather the gap between the rest and Celtic be closed rather than an increased coefficient. If Celtic regularly miss the Champions league proper then they would get a hell of a lot less income and I'd like to think that there'd be more of a challenge for the league. Hope to f**k that the new Celtic manager is the next Paul le Guen.

If I may be so bold as to give my personal opinion here - it's not that I don't care about the co-efficient. I was cheering for Aberdeen, St Johnstone and Motherwell this week, and I was disappointed Motherwell came up short. I hope Aberdeen and St Johnstone go all the way, or as far as they can anyway.

My interest in Celtic is exactly the same as it is in The Sevco... I'm only interested in seeing them get fcuking humped.

Hope that is crystal clear for you. I don't think I've left it open to mis-interpretation.

Have a greenie, spot on.

I've got an appointment this morning that I'm not looking forward to, but this has fair cheered me up. Legia Warsaw, currently sitting in eighth place. Domestic hilarity mixed with National embarrassment, yet again.

Oh, hang on, haven't they got Irish roots and heritage? Just hilarity, then! :thumsup2

Some really narrow minded views on here.....would rather see a Scottish club progress than a English club that has money thrown at it by sky...hate those c#nts more than any Scottish club....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:ayenaebother :lol::lol::lol::lol:

NDD on absolute fire, and joined here by 'ayenaebother', a Rangers supporting fool.

Leaving aside the instinctive dislike for Celtic that right thinking people feel, anybody that thinks the potential denial of a £15-20m windfall to our already immensely biggest and wealthiest club, is bad news, is as deluded as the non deluded one.

It's like being gutted that Prince Charles just missed out on a big lottery win.

They're clubs that make for exciting games/trips, steeped in history and aren't manufactured little diddy clubs. Thank you.

The Highlanders are the worst.

Ah. Okay. Better get this Non Deluded insight to Ross County and Inverness, so that they can lose their delusions and close their clubs forthwith.

Only then can we begin to allow a Non Deluded World to come into its natural order.

Better tell those proper clubs to stop being so sh1te right away too.

Surely that second line of teams should be 'administration basketcase/relegated after being top of the bottom six/liquidated dead cnuts/administration basketcase proper clubs.

Just saying like.

Nah.

If it was, Dundee would have been on the list.

BBC England's headline Celtic Thrashed In Champions League

BBC Scotland's headline Legia Give Celtic A Mountain To Climb

Good old BBC Glasgow. Covering up the truth about the bigot brothers really is second nature to them.

I'm far more interested in Scottish football regaining some sort of reputation in Europe,yes I love celtic to get pumped by anybody...yes without the 10 to 15 million they will struggle to attract players to the club,probably needing to sell as has happened in the past couple of seasons,yes it may bring them closer to the pack but if our top clubs cannot attract or even retain their best players the league is going to suffer in quality... But never mind it will be competitive....

I'm far more interested in Scottish football regaining some sort of reputation in Europe,yes I love celtic to get pumped by anybody...yes without the 10 to 15 million they will struggle to attract players to the club,probably needing to sell as has happened in the past couple of seasons,yes it may bring them closer to the pack but if our top clubs cannot attract or even retain their best players the league is going to suffer in quality... But never mind it will be competitive....

Celtic's line up might suffer in quality - that's all. And what's not to like about that?

How about we have a more even domestic set-up and a less wealthy Celtic are forced to focus more on developing their own talent, rather than buying it from abroad?

Our club game no longer has any reputation in Europe, nor can it?

I couldn't care less what others think. I live here and watch our games and I want our game to be competitive, varied and therefore interesting.

The Commonwealth Games mascot Clyde has more history than The Sevco.

Epic fail.

If we're a new club why do you still hate us so much? Why aren't you all handing that pathetic and disingenuous hand of friendship to us like you do to every other club?

Don't bother answering, I don't really care.

I'd rather see a more competitive league than Celtic walk it every year.

Typical sheep worrier (and any other Scottish football fan for that matter). Instead of wanting all of your clubs to improve in order to close the gap you'd rather the better teams got worse.

Aim high, buddy.

That being said, great result last night.

Edited by DM5