Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

im from the mean streets of north lanarkshire

Well wtf you doing 'supporting' a Glasgow team? There are at least 4 professional teams in North Lanarkshire to follow.....

Oh I know.... Gloryhunter/bigot*

*delete as appropriate.

TD

Edited by TrueDiamond

Well wtf you doing 'supporting' a Glasgow team? There are at least 4 professional teams in North Lanarkshire to follow.....

*delete as appropriate.

TD

An airdrie fan calling someone a bigot there a laugh

You can't talk about local teams anyway you support Clydebank

Edited by Gall67

*delete as appropriate.

TD

^^^^ Lumbered with a shit team and gutted type post, blame your dad/uncle/carer* or whoever it was that started taking you to that shitehole.

*delete as sppropriate

^^^^ Lumbered with a shit team and gutted type post, blame your dad/uncle/carer* or whoever it was that started taking you to that shitehole. *delete as sppropriate

The first time I can full remember celtic winning a trophy I was 12 years old I'm not very good at the glory hunting

It was a great day remember PVH scoring against the deed airdrie

Edited by Gall67

Well, P&B sure got they two rattlin' worse than a cold turkey jake. Well done to all concerned.

It's fucking remarkable, isn't it? Best of all, I think he thinks he's owning the forum. Batting away all comers with his sparkling repartee.

The irony is, he's almost single-handedly keeping the Let's All Laugh at Celtic Thread going, whilst giving us more reasons to laugh at Celtic.

What is it with you and the Patrick fans on here and your point-scoring over paedophilia. It's rather disturbing. You have a real sick obsession with it. It's not how a normal person behaves.

Never forget. Never again.

:lol: Where's your post gone? You could just have amended the Partick spelling, you didn't need to throw your toys out altogether.

It's deleted because I have the wrong glasses on and can't really see what I'm doing on my phone, thought i was pressing edit.

1000 apologies.