Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Can they not just see that the current crop are simply rank rotten? The explanation is clear. They make mistakes. Too many of them.

hate this line about current refs, i have no doubt that the refs are rotten at times, however they wont be any worse than previous generations, only difference is that this generation has to put with about a million camera angles, slow motion replays, and the rest

imagine we had a compliance officer back in the 80's and early 90's when all they had to go on was a main stand camera angle from fucking scotsport

They just bleeped out the word "***" on the news in the guidetti story :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What the f**k

The word was on an advertising board at my local train station this morning. Yet it's not allowed on here or on TV.

• 1 month later...

What is it with Celtic supporters and wearing their strips abroad? They are by far and away the most prominent football colours in holiday resorts. They just can't help themselves. Any excuse to ram their 'selick mindedness' down people's throats.

There's nothing like the feeling of dread when you're relaxing by the pool and you are met with the screeching, nasal tones of Brendan and Bernadette shuffling into the bar with about half a dozen sprogs in tow, all wearing the obligatory green and grey hoops.

11140383_10152956607918806_6610543390459

That reminds me, I'll need to get the new home, away and 3rd kit for my holidays. :rolleyes:

To be honest I have never understood why an adult would want to wear a football top.

What is it with Celtic supporters and wearing their strips abroad? They are by far and away the most prominent football colours in holiday resorts. They just can't help themselves. Any excuse to ram their 'selick mindedness' down people's throats.

There's nothing like the feeling of dread when you're relaxing by the pool and you are met with the screeching, nasal tones of Brendan and Bernadette shuffling into the bar with about half a dozen sprogs in tow, all wearing the obligatory green and grey hoops.

Quite the chin dribbling perma-rage of a mess you've gotten yourself into over this haven't you?

:lol: Just reminded me of a time i went to Turkey and a squad like that arrived. Except they were Middlesboro fans. Must have been about 15 of them, Grannies( with boro baseball cap ) ,grandas ( with goalies top ) ,stroppy middle agers etc .Everyone of them had a Boro shirt or track suit on..It was like the Biffa Bacon family from Hell ..Never felt relief like it when they f&cked off to a different hotel :thumsup2 Ye knaaaaaa

To be fair to the green c***s, this isn't exclusive to their simple fans. I worked in St Mirrens club shop years ago and the amount of parents absolutely losing their shit because the kit release date didn't coincidence with their holiday was unreal. Even worse was the grown men getting disappointed and frustrated with the very same thing.

To be fair they do change into a republic of ireland top after about 5 days.