Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Underachiever..really..lol

What other club in this country has won the European cup?

You've taken part in European competitions almost every year since the mid fifties and have won the same amount of trophies as Aberdeen.

Nottingham Forrest have ventured into European competition 8 times and have won the European cup twice.

Diddy team.

You've taken part in European competitions almost every year since the mid fifties and have won the same amount of trophies as Aberdeen.

Nottingham Forrest have ventured into European competition 8 times and have won the European cup twice.

Diddy team.

One less than Aberdeen. Just thought I'd point that out. Carry on.

So tell me, why do supporters of other scottish clubs like to see Celtic get beat in europe. Be honest now.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Desperately hoping some one comes back with "Cos we aw hate Kafflicks an Irish basturts".

If you don't know the actual answer to your question then you are a man of limited imagination.

I know the answer. It's jealousy. I just wanted to confirm it.

Aye ok then.

Stop getting yourself worked up about people slagging off your team anyway. They'll gub some team with a fraction of their budget at the weekend and you can go back to feeling all superior again.