Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Has anyone noticed that club banner which states poverty is in their DNA in the background?

The Mark at the bottom left suggests the first attempt at spelling failed, so they folded over and googled his name

It'll be discussed and they'll get a slap on the wrists the same as the other mob. They can't see they are one in the same.

The rest of the clubs should stand together and get this type of behaviour banned, they've had the chance but decided not to bring in the rule that exists when they play in European competition. I maybe missed it but was there a reason given why the rest of the clubs decided not to bring in sanctions for singing sectarian songs?

It'll be discussed and they'll get a slap on the wrists the same as the other mob. They can't see they are one in the same.

The rest of the clubs should stand together and get this type of behaviour banned, they've had the chance but decided not to bring in the rule that exists when they play in European competition. I maybe missed it but was there a reason given why the rest of the clubs decided not to bring in sanctions for singing sectarian songs?

That's the answer eh? Ban everything? Lol that includes flower of Scotland and Particks hello hello how do you do etc and then what about anything with swear words? Blah blah blah

That's the answer eh? Ban everything? Lol that includes flower of Scotland and Particks hello hello how do you do etc and then what about anything with swear words? Blah blah blah

Swear words are not sectarian abuse you total numpty.

Tell me one sectarian song Celtic fans sing then? I take you do know the meaning of sectarian?

You don't say? I was meaning what will be next then? Is f the pope and f the queen ok though?

Don't really care tbh. I'm not the one getting myself into a fluster here trying to defend my club/their songs. I wonder why.

No my queen. Shock a Dee is saying this though, mini ****.

Minter for you. Becoming an ever rabid Celtic fan by the week.

I'm as much a yes man as your average Dundee punter, but if you live in Scotland,which rather unfortunately remains a part of the United Kingdom, then she is your queen.

That's just a fact and no amount of posturing will change it until the rest of the country bucks up its ideas and we get another referendum.

Thank you

ETA - like any normal, sane person, religion holds no relevance to football for me - I can only hope your mini **** statement was based on a political rather than religious assumption although politics real has no place in football either.

Either way you are fucking miles wide of the mark.

Have a think about what you are saying - all Dee's are unionist bigots despite an overwhelming majority of us living in the city that most fervently backed the independence campaign.

Unlucks.

Edited by Deefiant

Minter for you. Becoming an ever rabid Celtic fan by the week.

I'm as much a yes man as your average Dundee punter, but if you live in Scotland,which rather unfortunately remains a part of the United Kingdom, then she is your queen.

That's just a fact and no amount of posturing will change it until the rest of the country bucks up its ideas and we get another referendum.

Thank you

Make your mind up, I was a Rangers fan last week.

Shameful behaviour from you and Jupe tarring me with that after expressing a political opinion. And people moan why people from outwith Scotland all seem to think we are one or the other.

As for the rest of it, you're not as big of a c**t as you seem Deefiant. ;)

Good to hear.

Make your mind up, I was a Rangers fan last week.

Shameful behaviour from you and Jupe tarring me with that after expressing a political opinion. And people moan why people from outwith Scotland all seem to think we are one or the other.

As for the rest of it, you're not as big of a c**t as you seem Deefiant. ;)

Good to hear.

I've added an edit in case you missed it.

I don't think you are truly either a green or blue - your just a bit of a glory hunter who likes sucking up the arse of other, bigger teams. Good luck to you.

I called you an ever rabid Celtic fan after you called me a *** for stating a simple fact, which you decided to take as a political statement.... Maybe you are the problem?

It was posted to wind up Celtic fans and you bit - perhaps that can help you understand why people have these opinions on you.

I've added an edit in case you missed it.

I don't think you are truly either a green or blue - your just a bit of a glory hunter who likes sucking up the arse of other, bigger teams. Good luck to you.

I called you an ever rabid Celtic fan after you called me a *** for stating a simple fact, which you decided to take as a political statement.... Maybe you are the problem?

It was posted to wind up Celtic fans and you bit - perhaps that can help you understand why people have these opinions on you.

I'm not a glory hunter or green/blue I just give my opinion on things as I see it. Nobody seems to care when it's Hibs or Aberdeen but everyone jumps on it when it's Celtic or Rangers, don't really have any ill feeling towards either, I just really dislike Rangers Unionist stance.

Before the referendum I genuinely couldn't have given a shite about either though it never even crossed my mind.

It's good having a bit of fun and banter with it on here in the same way you do with your posts teasing Arabs, it's all good Deefiant.

Edited by 1320Lichtie