Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

15 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Hmmm?  We have documentary evidence of both times John of Stein was refused advancement by The Inclusive Club.

Course you do.

Away to your bed you raging alcoholic fucking mess 

He was initially asked to join the board but that was refused because of his religion.  He was then offered a job selling raffle tickets but did the right thing and resigned.

Just read the link, so he was reserve team manager but was told he couldn't become first team manager because he was a *** so he left, only to return a few years later as, first team manager, and went on to become the greatest manager in the clubs history. Lovely story, thanks for sharing.

stein.JPG.556a4efd5fe3e503530f5cbe03e556d9.JPG

Double hand job

I don't really care about shit that happened decades ago. Are any of these people still at the club? Still involved with the club? NO, therefore I could not give a shit, thanks for sharing but I'm out.

42 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I'll give the old timer some credit here, despite being three sheets to the wind since Emmerdale finished. 

The Archers, young Rab.  If I take any interest in soap it's watching these yins dodge it.

Oh and seeing them trying to wriggle out of giving Big Baw Face bum's rush for not being Sellick-minded.  Twice.  The inclusive club ;)

• 2 months later...

Wow...May since this thread was updated?  Anyway, I see Sellick fans are blaming us for Hertz getting papped oot the LC.  Moon-howling doesn't get better than this.

I especially enjoyed this little diatribe:

When you’ve given people no incentive to act responsibly, when you’ve told them there’s no consequences for recklessness or outright corruption how else do you expect them to behave? They will behave outrageously. They will act without fear.

That’s the message Scottish football sent to Sevco last week; act without restraint.

Hearts have already paid part of the cost for it. Their draw against Dunfermline has already sent them out of the League Cup.

They left Walker out of that game because he wasn’t mentally in the right place to play; Hearts are already counting the cost of Sevco’s pursuit of their player. They’ve as good as given up on keeping him, and when you do that you’re not going to get the price you want either.

He will end up at Ibrox, because Hearts lacks the spine to stop it. They could have fought for Financial Fair Play and stopped this kind of nonsense in its tracks. They will be paying the price for that far into the future.

I know the resident Dross will agree with the above.  The amusing thing will be to see any of their diddy acolytes supporting them.

25 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Didn't know you were such a fan of Celtic blogs there bilco

Well I usually get my fill of moon howling on here but now and then there's something even more absurd than even you and your fellow dross deliver on a daily basis.  Blaming us for Hearts' LC demise is such an example.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Wow...May since this thread was updated?  Anyway, I see Sellick fans are blaming us for Hertz getting papped oot the LC.  Moon-howling doesn't get better than this.

I especially enjoyed this little diatribe:

When you’ve given people no incentive to act responsibly, when you’ve told them there’s no consequences for recklessness or outright corruption how else do you expect them to behave? They will behave outrageously. They will act without fear.

That’s the message Scottish football sent to Sevco last week; act without restraint.

Hearts have already paid part of the cost for it. Their draw against Dunfermline has already sent them out of the League Cup.

They left Walker out of that game because he wasn’t mentally in the right place to play; Hearts are already counting the cost of Sevco’s pursuit of their player. They’ve as good as given up on keeping him, and when you do that you’re not going to get the price you want either.

He will end up at Ibrox, because Hearts lacks the spine to stop it. They could have fought for Financial Fair Play and stopped this kind of nonsense in its tracks. They will be paying the price for that far into the future.

I know the resident Dross will agree with the above.  The amusing thing will be to see any of their diddy acolytes supporting them.

That guy is an utter trumpet, I know the guy who used to own the blog site then sold it to him. I would say 1 in 5 articles now is actually about Celtic. Dont theink the guy gets many hits to be fair.He got chucked off a facebook celtic group Im on as well as all he posted about was Sevco.