Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

11 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Celtic could punt the entire starting XI and still pish all over the ***s. Maybe they'll loan DK a few million to get him out of his latest financial catastrophe emoji38.png

Even the **** are hoping for "Armageddon II"  Aberdeen are the new ****

19 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
19 hours ago, bennett said:
I'm sure that atleast £9m will go towards charitable causes....

Does the tax dodgers horses and Uncle Peters annual bonus count as charity?

Are you a Rangers fan?

Guest Moomintroll
Are you a Rangers fan?

You take that back right this minute. Just a world weary cynic who enjoys taking the odd jab at either arse cheek *insert Kenneth Williams GIF*. Know how this movie plays out, pocket a vast profit and reinvest a fraction on a lesser able replacement. If the hordes start revolting then do something Irishy and blame the masonic refs for everything, cue the vigils and all is forgotten.

13 hours ago, nsr said:

I imagine Celtic will secretly pass a few million under the table to Sevco, to keep them afloat.

Stranger things have happened, Real Madrid bailed Barcelona out in the 50's I believe.......

• 2 weeks later...

The Celtic fans are making another film about Rangers.

Armageddon-New film by Paul Larkin

ArmageddonPoster.jpg

Ok, so we are doing this differently this time. Firstly, there will be no tour. Instead this will premiere and be released on March 2nd, 2018. The book will also be released on that day. So when you come to the premiere, you will be able to get the DVD on the night. You'll also be able to download it the second the premiere finishes. 

The story is twofold, the conformation that Sevco are a Newco and the stories from the people who have a target on their backs for standing up for Celtic and telling the truth about Scottish football in the last five years. This will be the last film from me of this nature (unless something seismic happens) and it has to be done properly because we want something that every supporter can point at and say "There is the proof"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, killiemilan said:

Look lets get this straight if sevco werent in the leagues we would face armageddon!

There should also be rules around access for the media that must be adhered to. Somehow I dont think any club could refuse access to certain journalists for champions league matches just because they didnt like what they said about them. There is always the legal route for sevco and they could add the bbc to the long line of people they are allegedly taking through the courts?

Just proves that the vile bullying from sevco actually gets results! 

2 hours ago, killiemilan said:

Cheers! 

In fairness all of the Celtic fans I have spoken to have been very honest and complimentary to the Killie performance today.

Something very familiar about this posting style....

• 3 weeks later...

3 games - no wins, 2 defeats and no goals. Surely Brendan has to go after this dreadful run of results? Not only have Celtic let themselves down, they've let down the whole of Scottish football. Totally ruining the coefficient for the rest of us.