Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

52 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think Celtic have better players than Rangers, but Rangers superior coaching allows your players to flourish, while Celtic are a mess, so Rangers players look better.

Out the two clubs Ajer is the best CB, McGregor is the best CM, Edouard the best ST. I'd say Elyounossi/Griffiths better than what Rangers have too, but are great examples of players who have been made to look woeful by an incompetent manager.

Griffiths better than Kemar Roofe or Ryan Kent? Really?

10 hours ago, bennett said:

This aged well...

"Celtic captain Scott Brown claims Aberdeen will be nearest challengers and not Rangers. THE midfielder reckons Derek McInnes' side will be the team that end up closest to the Celtic Park side"

Was that not about 4 years ago when we did finish second?

33 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

If we manage to win the league early this season, should we try to help Hibs or Aberdeen finish above celtic.....

11 hours ago, bennett said:

This aged well...

"Celtic captain Scott Brown claims Aberdeen will be nearest challengers and not Rangers. THE midfielder reckons Derek McInnes' side will be the team that end up closest to the Celtic Park side"

38 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

It was :lol: 

Even when we are an utter shit show Bennett still somehow manages to make a rip roaring c**t of himself. Some orc.

Yeah, there's more than enough material to laugh at Celtic currently without bringing fake news into it. Brown said that in the summer of 2016 and was proved correct as Aberdeen finished 2nd in 16/17, a comfortable 9 points ahead of Rangers.

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

That is staggering to me that anyone could think that. 

Ajer is evidently not better than anything we have, I've said before he could make our bench.

McGregor is not better than Kamara and even if he was you're forgetting the rest of their midfield and the rest of ours, Davis, Jack, Arfield and Aribo or Scott Brown and co..

How many goals has the French shooter been involved with in comparison to Morelos? 

1 hour ago, DMCs said:

Griffiths better than Kemar Roofe or Ryan Kent? Really?

The players I listed are better.

Ajer is levels above Goldson/Helander as a player, hes just playing in a mess of an outfit.

Absolutely wild that Rangers fans can be on course for their first title in a decade, get complimented by being told they're a far better team than Celtic with superior coaching, yet still get absolutely seething because some of their players aren't as good as Celtics.

Are you only going to be happy when everyone says you're the bestest club ever with all the bestest players and nobody comes close? Or are you actually able to grow up and realise some of your players are benefitting from your clubs structure while some of Celtics are struggling because of theirs?

17 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The players I listed are better.

Ajer is levels above Goldson/Helander as a player, hes just playing in a mess of an outfit.

Absolutely wild that Rangers fans can be on course for their first title in a decade, get complimented by being told they're a far better team than Celtic with superior coaching, yet still get absolutely seething because some of their players aren't as good as Celtics.

Are you only going to be happy when everyone says you're the bestest club ever with all the bestest players and nobody comes close? Or are you actually able to grow up and realise some of your players are benefitting from your clubs structure while some of Celtics are struggling because of theirs?

No one is seething. The idea that 2021 Griffiths is better than Kent or Roofe is just absurd though.

29 minutes ago, DMCs said:

No one is seething. The idea that 2021 Griffiths is better than Kent or Roofe is just absurd though.

Kent would be more compared to Forrest though. And Kent is far more inconsistent than Forrest who is already quite inconsistent. He does have a few years though to make it to that level though.

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Kent would be more compared to Forrest though. And Kent is far more inconsistent than Forrest who is already quite inconsistent. He does have a few years though to make it to that level though.

Kent is more consistent in Europe than forrest 

Edited by Forever_blueco

I think any talk of Celtic having a better squad is the grasping of a desperate mind that badly wants to believe that all it'll take is a new manager and a coach to fix the team. There is something seriously wrong at Parkhead. 

Every club Lennon goes to always rapidly declines, it's something that's haunted him his entire career.

I'm not going to say Celtic have no players in their squad that I wouldn't have in a Rangers team, to be honest I haven't really thought about but in the other hand I'm not exactly losing sleep over their line up either. 

Trying to piss on other peoples parade instead of putting the fire out at your own club is why you're in this mess. 

Edited by TommyLeePwns

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think Celtic have better players than Rangers, but Rangers superior coaching allows your players to flourish, while Celtic are a mess, so Rangers players look better.

Out the two clubs Ajer is the best CB, McGregor is the best CM, Edouard the best ST. I'd say Elyounossi/Griffiths better than what Rangers have too, but are great examples of players who have been made to look woeful by an incompetent manager.

McGregor is a goalkeeper mate.

11 minutes ago, TommyLeePwns said:

Trying to piss on other peoples parade instead of putting the fire out at your own club is why you're in this mess. 

This from the fan of a company who at board, ex player, current player and supporter level have talked about tainted titles for 9 years. Couldn’t make it up.

17 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Forrest v Kent or Roofe is a much more reasonable debate. Griffiths? No chance