Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

It's a fair point though, a first team squad of over 40 players, someone on 20k a week and you're second in the league. There's talk of spending even more money to get even more players in to try and win a one horse race that you are somehow, incredibly, managing to make a c**t of.

What a state to get into :lol: , I think going top of the table has gone to your head completely.

If Aberdeen could pay the sort of wages Celtic are paying they'd damn well do it to try and buy the title for themselves.

Celtic pay those sort of wages for European games where they could theoretically get that money back plus some profit as well as winning the league.

Good idea that - then you can racially abuse their players internally out of view of those pesky kids at the SFA.

I just had to go back to this post Dee Man, I'm not quite sure I like your Tonev voice old bean. :rolleyes:

If you could set fire to Peter Pawlett wearing a sheep costume I would be eternally grateful.

Might look for an Aberdonkey costume for that occasion Dee Man. :)

edhut fur tipoo

Edited by hellbhoy

You'd think so...

But then you see Ronny Mowbray and you think "Welllll...."

"Ronny Mowbray", chronic patter. Nearly as embarrassing as stating Liverpool are better this season than they were last season......

So that would take your first team squad up to about 45 players or so? Shouldn't Celtic be more than capable of winning this league without spending even more money in January?

Do me a favour StandFree, when Aberdeen fans switch back to "games against Celtic don't matter" mode, give me the heads up will you please. The Aberdeen "title challenge" is somewhat humorous.

Are you sure.....I was certain I read that they had to pay £1m to get him back.

he signed a contract with a club like Utrecht then claimed he didn't or something like that.

i think city had to pay compo to get him back - and then he got sick - or was getting sick when they got him back.

Shouldn't you be off defending racists somewhere bigot?

Defending racists? You are going to need to explain that one H_B. Also, to take a leaf out of your book, I would like you to quote anything I have said that is remotely bigoted. Or is this just another case of your "b-b-but, because I said so" type of hissy fits.

So you disagree that with that massive squad you should be well in front and new players shouldn't be required in January?

We should be well in front, but new players are always required, it's pretty much how football works. So like I say, a wee heads up about when Aberdeen fans abandon their talk of winning the title, and go back to "games against Celtic don't matter" would be nice.

Edited by TheCelt67

I can see Aberdeen strengthening due to Ronny Mowbray signing a few targets.

I love Ronny Mowbray...

Thing is... With the racist bigot fan base he'll still be a lot more popular than Gordon Strachan

Then you look at Ronny Mowbray and the first team and think... Welllll

You'd think so...

But then you see Ronny Mowbray and you think "Welllll...."

Nice to see someone has finally bit on Ronny Mowbray, he's been trying so hard to get a reaction, bless.

And the continual 'racist bigot' comment wedged in wherever possible, hilarious.

A club that protects and shelters racists, has a fanbase of sewer dwellers who are unable to behave like normal fans, is routinely humiliated by it's peers in European competition and embarrassed at home by teams on a fraction of it's budget.

Celtic. :lol:

funny.gif

A club that protects and shelters racists, has a fanbase of sewer dwellers who are unable to behave like normal fans, is routinely humiliated by it's peers in European competition and embarrassed at home by teams on a fraction of it's budget.

Celtic. :lol: