16 - ???
17 - ???
18 - ???
19 - ???
20 - ???
21 - ???
22 - ???

We'll fill the rest out as we go!!!emoji6.png

22 - Ross Mutch (Think he has a two year deal signed by Naysmith but someone will correct me if I am wrong though.

11 hours ago, monthefife said:

I quite like the look of those two Joma kits but I wouldn't mind keeping this seasons home kit for 17/18 

Can we keep this season's and last season away top as alternative kit if needed for 17/18 I don't see why not if the white colour clash away at Somerset.

5 hours ago, keithgy said:

Thank you for Fash

It's great to see Fash make a success of himself in the Championship. It was honestly hilarious to watch him in L2 - he was far too good for that level.

9 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Squad - Season 2017-18

01 - ???
02 - ???
03 - Patrick Slattery
04 - Christopher Kane
05 - ???
06 - ???
07 - ???
08 - ???
09 - ???
10 - Kevin Smith
11 - Kyle Wilkie
12 - ???
13 - ???
14 - ???
15 - ???
16 - ???
17 - ???
18 - ???
19 - ???
20 - ???
21 - ???
22 - ???

We'll fill the rest out as we go!!!emoji6.png

From the players that I got to see while I was home for the Christmas holidays; the only players I'd like to see signed on would be Page (priority), Duggan, Kerr, Goodfellow and I'd definitely keep a hold of Lamont (great player if he can keep injury-free). That would be an excellent starting base for the squad for next season. 

*Edit* Don't know how I managed to forget Robinson in that list. But I imagine he'll be after FT football?

Edited by monthefife

I see Jason Kerr and James Penrice are both on the Official East Fife site tweeting their goodbyes!!!

Can see Kerr getting loaned out to QotS if he doesn't get in to the Saint's first team squad and I don't know who plays LB for Partick but he must be some player if he's keeps Penaricci out of the squad, both championship bound I reckon!!!

IMG_1494182936.175609.jpg

The Fife Express backing up into the shed for some much needed repairs and a wee rest!!!

The Fife Express will return...

Gutted that's the last we'll see of Jason Kerr. Fantastic player and formed a superb partnership with Page. Will be hard to replace but I wish him the best. The same goes for Penrice. Busy summer coming up for the gaffer. 

The last gasp hope of retaining him has gone, knew his deal was up, but truthfully I'm delighted for him, he's got a new one and he deserves it!!!

One to watch out for, but I still think he'll be on loan at QotS next season!!!

https://t.co/K1ThpCQMHO

Apparently three more players offered new deals tonight, we may find out tomorrow who they are, if they've accepted terms that is!!!

5 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Apparently three more players offered new deals tonight, we may find out tomorrow who they are, if they've accepted terms that is!!!

Would like to think more than 6 players from that side would be offered terms however as u say it's whether they accept them or not