The East Fife Thread

Can't blame him. It's not as if he has history with the club and he wants to manage full time again so it's an easy decision for him I'm afraid. I'd imagine he wouldn't have even signed with us if there wasn't a FT get-out clause.

I think Smith's a decent manager who did reasonably well with us but I don't think it's the end of the world by any means. He came in when we'd started a bit of a hot streak and that continued for a fair bit but when things got a bit tougher (granted partly due to injuries etc) it did seem like he was unable to get it going again. We had a very poor end to the season, it really wouldn't have taken much for us to nick a play-off place but we missed out.

He should do well at the Rovers but I'm sure we can find just as good, if not better.

Soon find out now if these players that have been announced by club to have signed have signed as most say they have agreed terms not signed ? 

If only some of those who post on here who will actually know this would say.

Sare yin for EF what with the timing of it all, suppose more so it's us he's came to. Least you've had confirmation your players are safe, not that it was even guaranteed he'd have been looking to raid your squad. Acht well this gives the derby games a bit of a bite for next season.

So who do we think for our next manager?
3 that instantly spring to mind (I've deliberately missed Yogi out)
Paul Hartley
Danny Lennon
Darren Young

Be a bit of a drop down for Hartley, the other will 2 be a possibility

23 minutes ago, Spirit of the Mound said:

So who do we think for our next manager?

3 that instantly spring to mind (I've deliberately missed Yogi out)

Paul Hartley

Danny Lennon

Darren Young

No Steven Pressley? I would take Darren young for been at this level as our best hope, we'll just have to find out the BOD decision the last two managers have been successful in their own right and having grabbed the chance to move from p/t to f/t management.