The East Fife Thread

3 hours ago, T-zero said:

Top photo is Ben Gordon not sure of the player in the background in bottom photo

1 hour ago, KierenAAFC said:

That top photo isn't Ben Gordon. Definitely not the same person who played for us!

Cute East Fife fans getting excited about Ben Gordon! Wait a minute is it can't be it is you know! Well informed KierenAAFC obviously you would know but even a Lino licker like myself knows what Ben Gordon looks like probably a case of to many seasons in the seaside leagues of Scotland lol

6 hours ago, basher brash said:

Cute East Fife fans getting excited about Ben Gordon! Wait a minute is it can't be it is you know! Well informed KierenAAFC obviously you would know but even a Lino licker like myself knows what Ben Gordon looks like probably a case of to many seasons in the seaside leagues of Scotland lol

That's an absolute zinger of a post mate. Well played.

Edited by Gordon EF

Haha yeah that's a good one lol.

Few weeks in the seaside leagues and your heads already gone

7 hours ago, basher brash said:

Good post, will read again!!!

eta: I won't really, I was lying, it was shite!!!

Edited by King Kebab

17 hours ago, basher brash said:

lol alert

Something not quite right when an adult (and I use that term loosely) writes "lol" after a post. It's just wrong.

I suspect a case of too many nights in with an old sock and a visit to ILoveShemales.com