The East Fife Thread

I take it their has been no official statement on players leaving yet?

There was no Official Statement and I say that as an avid reader of the Official website, who uses all the relevant social media links!!!
We compiled a list of the situations of the squad after the final game of the season though, if you haven't seen it here it is:
East Fife
Squad - Season 2017-18
01 - Ryan Goodfellow - RELEASED
02 - Aaron Dunsmore - OFFERED TERMS
03 - Mark Docherty - SIGNED
04 - Christopher Kane - SIGNED
05 - Jonathan Page - SIGNED
06 - Craig Watson - OFFERED TERMS
07 - Mark Lamont - RELEASED
08 - Patrick Slattery - SIGNED
09 - Christopher Duggan - OFFERED TERMS
10 - Kevin Smith - SIGNED
11 - Kyle Wilkie - RELEASED
12 - Connor McManus - RELEASED
14 - Kyle Wilson - UNKNOWN
15 - Kieran Millar - FUCKED OFF
16 - Adam Livingstone - BACK TO PARENT CLUB
17 - Scott Allardice - BACK TO PARENT CLUB
18 - Scott Linton - SIGNED
19 - Craig Thomson - RELEASED
20 - Matthew Knox - BACK TO PARENT CLUB
21 - Ben MacKenzie - BACK TO PARENT CLUB
22 - Ross Mutch - RELEASED
24 - Ryan Inglis - UNKNOWN
77 - Robert Jones - RELEASED

There was no Official Statement and I say that as an avid reader of the Official website, who uses all the relevant social media links!!!
We compiled a list of the situations of the squad after the final game of the season though, if you haven't seen it here it is:
East Fife
Squad - Season 2017-18
01 - Ryan Goodfellow - RELEASED
02 - Aaron Dunsmore - OFFERED TERMS
03 - Mark Docherty - SIGNED
04 - Christopher Kane - SIGNED
05 - Jonathan Page - SIGNED
06 - Craig Watson - OFFERED TERMS
07 - Mark Lamont - RELEASED
08 - Patrick Slattery - SIGNED
09 - Christopher Duggan - OFFERED TERMS
10 - Kevin Smith - SIGNED
11 - Kyle Wilkie - RELEASED
12 - Connor McManus - RELEASED
14 - Kyle Wilson - UNKNOWN
15 - Kieran Millar - FUCKED OFF
16 - Adam Livingstone - BACK TO PARENT CLUB
17 - Scott Allardice - BACK TO PARENT CLUB
18 - Scott Linton - SIGNED
19 - Craig Thomson - RELEASED
20 - Matthew Knox - BACK TO PARENT CLUB
21 - Ben MacKenzie - BACK TO PARENT CLUB
22 - Ross Mutch - RELEASED
24 - Ryan Inglis - UNKNOWN
77 - Robert Jones - RELEASED

Thanks. Usually wouldn’t be bothered about getting players signed early on in may but I’ve seen other teams have been making new signings for the past week.

Thanks. Usually wouldn’t be bothered about getting players signed early on in may but I’ve seen other teams have been making new signings for the past week.

The only ones maybe making signings at the moment are the two Clubs splashing the cash about, Airdrieonians and Arbroath. I'm not overtly worried just now, we've got six signed players at the moment, which is more than Raith have and it's been a long time since we've had that many at this stage of the preseason!!!
The Playoffs are finished so I would expect to see some more action from Clubs starting now and would particularly like to see ourselves getting at least a couple of names in early doors, I understand we have a good budget this year, comparable with other Clubs, perhaps not with Airdrieonians and Arbroath though, apparently Airdrieonians have had some kind of investor/sugar daddy come on board and Arbroath must be laundering money for the Russian mafia or something!!!

Here is lesley gore wearing the new East fife away strip for next season 

new anthem for you guys too!

Have you inserted cameras on our Supporters Bus???

That is exactly like Smuggfifer as he meanders up the aisle with his upturned bunnet looking for tips for the driver while he sings a cheery tune!!!

Can also spot Travis there at the front looking confused at everything around him while still trying to cop a fly feel!!!

[emoji23][emoji23]

Squad for Match Day (Minus 60)
???
???, Kane, Page, Linton
???, Slattery, Docherty, ???
Smith, ???
Subs: Young?

Still not worried!!![emoji6]

The only ones maybe making signings at the moment are the two Clubs splashing the cash about, Airdrieonians and Arbroath. I'm not overtly worried just now, we've got six signed players at the moment, which is more than Raith have and it's been a long time since we've had that many at this stage of the preseason!!!

The Playoffs are finished so I would expect to see some more action from Clubs starting now and would particularly like to see ourselves getting at least a couple of names in early doors, I understand we have a good budget this year, comparable with other Clubs, perhaps not with Airdrieonians and Arbroath though, apparently Airdrieonians have had some kind of investor/sugar daddy come on board and Arbroath must be laundering money for the Russian mafia or something!!!

We’ve not signed anybody?

And surely makes sense that ourselves and Airdrie would be able to offer some of the better part time wages?

We’ve not signed anybody?

And surely makes sense that ourselves and Airdrie would be able to offer some of the better part time wages?

Apologies, I thought you were in the process of signing Spence!!!
Why would that statement make sense???

49 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Have you inserted cameras on our Supporters Bus???

That is exactly like Smuggfifer as he meanders up the aisle with his upturned bunnet looking for tips for the driver while he sings a cheery tune!!!

Can also spot Travis there at the front looking confused at everything around him while still trying to cop a fly feel!!!

emoji23.pngemoji23.png

:lol::thumsup2

Apologies, I thought you were in the process of signing Spence!!!
Why would that statement make sense???

Because Airdrie and Arbroath have the best PT crowds

And regarding Spence there’s only been one Raith fan that has said that. Plus a bit of joking about on the Arbroath thread. Could be a load of nonsense.

Only one I think we definitely seem to be signing so far is a keeper, Darren Jamieson.

Because Airdrie and Arbroath have the best PT.

That's only because when the Fife teams come to town we bump your average attendance figures up!!![emoji6]
Suppose you could be drawing on projected income figures from those games and your 6 (six) local derbies you'll have next season right enough!!![emoji6]
And Airdrie are a bottomless pit where the have a fulltime employee shovelling money into a big black hole under the main stand, don't be one if them mate!!!

I wouldn’t be 100% sure on Page being at Bayview come the start of the season

True, but at the moment he is signed to us and anybody wanting him will have to pay a transfer fee which I really can't see anybody in this Division being in a position to do!!!
And yes I know the Club could just rip up his contract and let him go but that would be a ludicrous decision and leave those responsible open to enormous criticism!!!

That's only because when the Fife teams come to town we bump your average attendance figures up!!![emoji6]
Suppose you could be drawing on projected income figures from those games and your 6 (six) local derbies you'll have next season right enough!!![emoji6]
And Airdrie are a bottomless pit where the have a fulltime employee shovelling money into a big black hole under the main stand, don't be one if them mate!!!

Possibly. On the other hand you’ll be glad to have an extra 2k in again from Kirkcaldy.

Good league for the Tayside and fife clubs this year.

Possibly. On the other hand you’ll be glad to have an extra 2k in again from Kirkcaldy.  Good league for the Tayside and fife clubs this year.

Nah we get more than 2 grand out of them mate!!![emoji6] 

Yes the locality of the teams is quite good this year not a lot of travelling at all, apart from Alloa fucking it up for everybody else and forcing us to traipse into the west!!! 

On 5/14/2018 at 20:20, YoungersPaleAle said:

You are telling porkies KK.  You never said anything of the sort in the post you deleted.  Bye!  I have a life away from P&B fortunately, so tell your mate Stevo that I do have a life, unlike himself!  Check some of his posts which are all about himself and how he feels and what he is going to do and not going to do depending on what an East Fife result is - very tiresome.

-_-

What a clusterfuck of a post.:lol:

#Cringe