The East Fife Thread

I believe he is looking to remain full-time and that we're hoping to sign him if he can't get himself a full-time deal. Good chance he'll be in a diamond again next season IMO

Thought you weren't fulltime last year or was he on loan still???

8 hours ago, airdrieman said:

I believe he is looking to remain full-time and that we're hoping to sign him if he can't get himself a full-time deal. Good chance he'll be in a diamond again next season IMO

I believe that Airdrie is not the place Luke Watt should be at and I have a sneaky feeling he may feel the same. Haha

13 minutes ago, Spanish Armada said:

Whys that?He’d easily get games for us and there’s a chance we could win the league but naw he would want to join you’s 

Just have a sneaky suspicion mate that is all... not saying he would join us just saying he wont join Airdrie.

No need to Cut & Paste today!!!

Squad for Match Day (Minus 43)

Long

Kane, Dunlop, Page, Meggatt

Slattery, Davidson, Docherty, Linton

Smith, Agnew

Subs: Young???

Now I know that might not be the formation but we've only got 11 players so they would all start, right??

Willo Flood spotted in the Brig last night buying a pint of Guinness, a cheese toastie and carrying a used, rolled up (not folded) copy of the Racing Post!!!
Just saying!!!

2 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Willo Flood spotted in the Brig last night buying a pint of Guinness, a cheese toastie and carrying a used, rolled up (not folded) copy of the Racing Post!!!
Just saying!!!

Was the bald guy sitting beside him drinking the Jaegerbombs Kenny Miller??

Was the bald guy sitting beside him drinking the Jaegerbombs Kenny Miller??

No, that was Liam!!!

Which makes me think that it probably wasn't coincidence!!![emoji6]

And Jose quitongo had his lion there too

No, that was at the East Dock Bar!!!

Jose never misses the karaoke there on a Sunday!!!

One last shift for me before I break off for the weekend! Super excited that Scott McDonald, Kenny Miller and Luke Watt have been spotted in various drinking establishments in Levenmouth and going with Colin's league predictions I'm confident all 3 with be unveiled as East Fife players at some point today. Mon the Fife

One last shift for me before I break off for the weekend! Super excited that Scott McDonald, Kenny Miller and Luke Watt have been spotted in various drinking establishments in Levenmouth and going with Colin's league predictions I'm confident all 3 with be unveiled as East Fife players at some point today. Mon the Fife

Take it you're not too fussed if Flood joins or not then???

Think if we can get an injury free run from him, he will prove to be an excellent signing!!!

Think we saw enough from him last season to know that there is a player there!!!

I don’t think we’ll see too many signings now until we know the fate of the lads who have been offered new deals. I’m assuming we’ll go with a squad of around 20, 4 of which will be loans. So I don’t expect more than 16 or 17 signed players. That’s us up to 11 now? with a few more to decide if they’ll sign or not.