The East Fife Thread

East Fife list of preseason Friendlies so far...

Friday 27th June

Gala Fairydean Rovers v East Fife

Tuesday 1st July

Preston Athletic v East Fife

Wednesday 9th July

East Fife v St Johnstone

Saturday 12th July

East Fife v Heart of Midlothian

Saturday 19th July

East Fife v Hamilton Academicals

At least two more to follow!!!

Edited by King Kebab

Ewan Moyes should be a good signing. Liking the look of the way the squad is shaping up now, probably about halfway there.

Needing: Atleast 1 keeper, 2/3 fullbacks, another 2 centre mids, another 2 wide players and another striker i'd reckon.

I see out of all the dross we got rid of only Johnstone has lined up a new gig at the East Fife dumping ground aka Arbroath FC.

Any news on which Junior or Amateur clubs the rest have ended up at?

Small part of you wants McManus and Linn at the Fife though, come on, admit it!! ;)

Marc McKenzie signed for Albion im sure I read.

Linn is so overrated it's unbelievable, often flatters to deceive. On his day he is decent, but those days are few and far between. If he was half the player he was a 5/6 seasons ago he wouldn't be plying his trade in the bottom league.

McManus will always be a favourite at Bayview. His work ethic is second to none but his goal scoring isn't what it used to be.

I forgot about McKenzie signing for Albion Rovers. I actually thought more of our mob would end up at Arbroath and wouldn't surprise me to see Durie and McBride up Gayfield way.

If you promised me I could take a bath in a tub of tits I still wouldnt want Linn back!!!

As MTF said, he is seriously overated and it will probably only be a matter of time before he gets to big for his boots and is in punted, McManus I also agree should never have been allowed to leave, probably a bit to old now but always, always did a job for us!!!

Ewan Moyes should be a good signing. Liking the look of the way the squad is shaping up now, probably about halfway there.

Needing: Atleast 1 keeper, 2/3 fullbacks, another 2 centre mids, another 2 wide players and another striker i'd reckon.

Bomb scare of a centre- half, but anyway good luck, we are screaming out for a centre-half, he was not even on the radar

If you promised me I could take a bath in a tub of tits I still wouldnt want Linn back!!!

As MTF said, he is seriously overated and it will probably only be a matter of time before he gets to big for his boots and is in punted, McManus I also agree should never have been allowed to leave, probably a bit to old now but always, always did a job for us!!!

POTY for us been absolutely superb.

And are you for fuckimg real?

Poof

POTY for us been absolutely superb.

And are you for fuckimg real?

Poof

So what you are saying is, he won the Best Player in the Worst Team in League One Season 2013-14 Award???

So what you are saying is, he won the Best Player in the Worst Team in League One Season 2013-14 Award???

Even the worst team will have a best player, there is always the best of a bad bunch

Edited by ecto

Bomb scare of a centre- half, but anyway good luck, we are screaming out for a centre-half, he was not even on the radar

You really don't know very much do you? Ask Paul Sheerin - his radar was beeping loudly

You really don't know very much do you? Ask Paul Sheerin - his radar was beeping loudly

Yoinks if true, we dodged a bullet there, good luck, he will spend more time on his "arse", or injured, mark my words

Difference does that make, he's been superb for us, consistently. Especially at Ibrox, I highly doubt East Fife would turn their nose up at him, and I highly doubt you'd turn him down even if you never got a bath full of tits, I'd sign fucking Paddy Deane again if I was offered a bath full of naked burds!!

I highly doubt East Fife would turn their nose up at him, and I highly doubt you'd turn him down even if you never got a bath full of tits,

Yes they would and I doubt very much that such a situation would arise as along with Steve hislop, Linn is one player who burnt all his bridges after he left!!!

And I, without a boob bath to cloud any considerations, wouldn't even pause for thought!!!

(the pause would only be long enough to consider the aforementioned soapy mammaries)

Yoinks if true, we dodged a bullet there, good luck, he will spend more time on his "arse", or injured, mark my words

As I said earlier you really don't know very much do you?

we will re-visit this when he has played 10 decent games, which should be sometime the season after next