The East Fife Thread

McShane was only half way through a two year deal, has that contract been ripped up or are we getting some kind of recompense, be it money, players or old training kit from Stennie???

Getting Rid of a big wage

What was their team like?

Score?

Finished 1-1, they're not too bad, about League One standard skill wise , but SPFL/Championship standard in fitness and just the sheer size of them tbh!!

Getting Rid of a big wage

Yes we are, but if he is still under contract then we are entitled to something!!!

Unless he was told that it would be ripped up if he found himself another Club!!!

Alot of positives to take from tonight

Goodfellow a great shot stopper

Mercer a very solid full back

Page great positional sense but needs to stop booting it out so much

Harwood (trialist) quick, better at cb than rb

Mullen, great passer, versatile

Wilkie, skillful, quick, but needs to release ball quicker

Slattery, really impressed, thought he was brilliant, great fitness

Austin, looks more muscular, great goal

Walker, does love a moan but does try hard

Wallace, was everywhere over the park, looked strong and can pick out a pass but need to see more

Number 7, was brilliant when moved higher up the field, looks a quality player.

Finn Graham, would love the guy to be signed up, superb first touch and loves to run with the ball

Fraser mclaren, not the best, just doesn't look up for it

I see Striker Craig Slutherland and ex-alloa keeper Mickey crouser was named as trialists against hearts u20s yestarday and delighted we have signed craig murray as mcShane signed for stenny but the squad looking good now we are a striker and goalie short which will be added and maybe gary's use of the loan market. See a fresh looking start of ateam we've got there.

Airdrie are apparently signing Ola Adyemo on loan from Dundee United. Am I right in saying he was with you guys on loan last season? What was he like ?

He was absolutely brutal and I`m sure all East Fife fans will have the same opinion.

Guy can cut it in the u20 league but soon as he played for us he looked clueless and shaky. He is a big boy right enough nd bully's defenders in u20s but done none of that for us and not good enough for league 1. He was a nice guy right enough so wish him the best of luck

Edited by ewan_fife

Got a lot of time for Ola. Technically a good player who didn't quite adjust to the cut and thrust of Second Division football. I thought he needed a goal early on to boost his confidence which never came during his spell with us. He's a young kid who deserves another chance, good luck to him...

Mikey Couser's a good 'un; sad to see him go. I wouldn't imagine he'll be your first choice, but hopefully he'll get some game time and end up a decent signing for you in a season or two.