The East Fife Thread

In my opinion Fraser Mullen would be a good signing for Cowdenbeath - he is still young, although he has two years' experience at Second Division level under his belt.

I'm not quite sure what "can't tackle" means but he can read the game, has decent positional sense, will give you the full ninety minutes. He is also versatile, equally comfortable in centre midfield or on the right of defence. He has a good right peg on him. He would certainly enhance most squads in this division with these attributes...  

In my opinion Fraser Mullen would be a good signing for Cowdenbeath - he is still young, although he has two years' experience at Second Division level under his belt.

I'm not quite sure what "can't tackle" means but he can read the game, has decent positional sense, will give you the full ninety minutes. He is also versatile, equally comfortable in centre midfield or on the right of defence. He has a good right peg on him. He would certainly enhance most squads in this division with these attributes...

Can't tackle wasn't the best way to put it, won't tackle is more the correct wording.

Can't tackle wasn't the best way to put it, won't tackle is more the correct wording.

Is that honestly any better???

Agree with this, it just didn't work out for Fraser last season, he's more than good enough for any league two side but just couldn't force his way into the side last year, he's been released to get game time elsewhere as he obviously couldn't be guaranteed game time again next season!!!

Good luck to him, nice guy, good player!!!

And there's always THAT goal against Clyde to remember him by!!!

I wouldn't have been unhappy if we'd kept Mullen. Good enough player at this level who can play in a couple of positions. A useful player to have in the squad. Just couldn't hold down a place in the first 11 last season so obviously wasn't going to next season. hope things work for him at Cowden.

Always thought Fraser Mullen was decent and a useful squad member.Can play various positions,remember him coming on for an injured Naysmith at Arbroath and not giving Bobby Linn a look in.

Bobby who?