The East Fife Thread

Yes think it's weird it's only a trial think we would snap him up right away and I think you are right I can remember him playing at least one maybe two games then he signed for Nairn county

He's garbage there's a reason he's on trial with East Fife don't you think?

Gary Locke played him for Hearts and signed him for Killie and no other manager has played him. The alarm bells should be ringing.

He's garbage there's a reason he's on trial with East Fife don't you think?

Gary Locke played him for Hearts and signed him for Killie and no other manager has played him. The alarm bells should be ringing.

I seen him play for hearts quite a few times and he looked good enough for that level then

What's Adam Hunter upto now adays?? A tidy central midfielder who impressed me at aye

Disappeared off the face of the planet. Was hoping to see him back last season after his injury but I dunno if he's junior or packed it in.

Re Tony Wallace. Good mate when younger. Played with him day in day out in the summer holidays, played for the school team, year above but always class, played uptop when younger but seems to play anywhere now.

Hope he signs and does well for you or another club.

A lot of fans say tony Wallace is not that great what about Josh Falkingham would score goals for Fife but he get sent off to much Ryan Conroy would be good but would he leave queen of the south for Fife not sure

Just you settle doon, Colin.

A lot of fans say tony Wallace is not that great what about Josh Falkingham would score goals for Fife but he get sent off to much Ryan Conroy would be good but would he leave queen of the south for Fife not sure

Don't think I've come across anyone say that maybe a Morton fan but I don't think he's good enough for a full time team but would be a good signing for league 1

Josh Falkingham wouldn't go near East Fife, if he went back part time it would be at Arbroath or Dumbarton.

He also doesn't get sent of at all that much.