The East Fife Thread

Yeah Pete McDonald was at Greenock from St Johnstone, Dundee didn't know he was still kicking about? I was thinking more of Gary Glen when ex Livi was mention and hearts connection also.

Scott Robinson (ex hearts)

Keiran gibbons (ex Livingston)

Scott Robinson (ex hearts)

Keiran gibbons (ex Livingston)

Yeah so I herd, Robinson was at pars nearer the end of last season I saw because he was unfit hopefully he has gained his fitness joining the squad for pre season as for Gibbons I see everyone has mix views of the lad who joined Livingston from development at Aberdeen loaned out to Cowdenbeath later part of the last season who suffered relegation he'll be hoping for a fresh challenge but I'll doubt we'll sign all three but everything's a bonus for GN. I'll be more concern about St Johnstone U20s playing in the league cup who will want Kerr back for July for the time being before developing in the league above for us so a centre back is what we'll be needing in July as I think Kane will pick of as a Campbell type defensive minded midfield and an striker would be excellent recruitment where we need, but yeah looking forward and everything a bonus when it comes to selections for midfield and other areas of the park.

If Gibbons impresses Naysmith and gets a contract then that's good enough for me at the end o the day! In Gary we trust

Gary's got us this far no

Point in not trusting his judgement ... I'd think he might be looking to bring in a few players thru his connections with the jambos

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril