Well according to the Rovers that's the going rate for a CF!!![emoji23]

Oh, and..,
Squad for Match Day (Minus 62)
???
???, Kane, Page, Linton
???, Slattery, Docherty, ???
Smith, ???
Subs: Young?

Is it still Graeme Mackay that does EFTV but under the name Aarcan Media ?

No it’s Aaron Duncan & Finlay Jones that do the home games whilst we do the away games ourselves. Aarcan will not be able to do our work next season so we are on the look out for anyone prepared to assist us. There is a small remuneration involved

On 11/05/2018 at 14:02, King Kebab said:

That's excellent Liam, thanks for that, it may not have answered all the questions that I'm sure the fan base have, but it is definitely a start!!!
But can I ask if this was put on the website, with links to it from our various, again excellent, social media outlets???
If this was only available in the program then you are no doubt aware and intimated to, only a select few were able to view it, I'm not suggesting the national press but shouldn't something along those lines, expressed by our Chairman even be in the EFM???
We're trying to get more fans in, they are the people who need to see this sort of thing as well, not just those who bought a program on that particular day, I didn't even see that, as I was late to that game and the program boys had legged it by thenemoji1.png!!!

If you are asking if it was on the website mate, is that you admitting you don't go onto the website or the various, excellent social media outlets?  Your demands now look to be like just someone stirring it up.

Do you actually buy the East Fife Mail by the way?

Edited by YoungersPaleAle
correction

If you are asking if it was on the website mate, is that you admitting you don't go onto the website or the various, excellent social media outlets?  Your demands now look to be like just someone stirring it up.
Do you actually buy the East Fife Mail by the way?

Lolwut!!!

Think you're missing the whole point of the discussion I was having with Liam there mate!!!
And yes, I do buy the EFM, why wouldn't I, it's my local paper, do you buy it???
Stirring what up exactly???

1 minute ago, King Kebab said:

Lolwut!!!

Think you're missing the whole point of the discussion I was having with Liam there mate!!!
And yes, I do buy the EFM, why wouldn't I, it's my local paper, do you buy it???
Stirring what up exactly???

I see you edited your post from saying you go on the website but don't go digging around (you deleted that} on it?  Does that include the front page?

I see you edited your post from saying you go on the website but don't go digging around (you deleted that} on it?  Does that include the front page?

If you saw that then you would have seen that yes I don't dig around in it as I read any new reports as they emerge as I also said that the front page has links to any news stories (as does the social media accounts) and I also said that I didn't recall seeing one there for the article in question, then I decided that all of that was probably redundant, as the original post to Liam explained all that, as any idiot could see and so I edited my answer!!! 

Don't pick and choose from now nonexistent posts in vain attempts to give nonexistent credence to your own points mate!!!

And answer the questions, do you buy the EFM and stirring what exactly!!!

Squad for Match Day (Minus 61)
???
???, Kane, Page, Linton
???, Slattery, Docherty, ???
Smith, ???
Subs: Young?

Might get some goings on/rumours now, now that the Playoffs are done and dusted!!!

19 hours ago, King Kebab said:

If you saw that then you would have seen that yes I don't dig around in it as I read any new reports as they emerge as I also said that the front page has links to any news stories (as does the social media accounts) and I also said that I didn't recall seeing one there for the article in question, then I decided that all of that was probably redundant, as the original post to Liam explained all that, as any idiot could see and so I edited my answer!!! 

Don't pick and choose from now nonexistent posts in vain attempts to give nonexistent credence to your own points mate!!!

And answer the questions, do you buy the EFM and stirring what exactly!!!

You are telling porkies KK.  You never said anything of the sort in the post you deleted.  Bye!  I have a life away from P&B fortunately, so tell your mate Stevo that I do have a life, unlike himself!  Check some of his posts which are all about himself and how he feels and what he is going to do and not going to do depending on what an East Fife result is - very tiresome.

-_-

You are telling porkies KK.  You never said anything of the sort in the post you deleted.  Bye!  I have a life away from P&B fortunately, so tell your mate Stevo that I do have a life, unlike himself!  Check some of his posts which are all about himself and how he feels and what he is going to do and not going to do depending on what an East Fife result is - very tiresome. [emoji42]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Heads gone!!!

Yeah mate base your argument on something that doesn't exist on here, I know exactly what I wrote and I still have it, you appear to have read the first sentence then fall of your chair, but please continue to make stuff up its highly entertaining!!!

I'm sure Stevo will be delighted to see you pay such close attention to his stuff!!!

Please post some more, its helping to pass the days till we sign a player!!!

Btw, do you buy the EFM and stirring what exactly???

it is good coming on here to get the normal bickering and fighting going on , I am getting soft with all the sunshine and lollipops on the alloa threads .
get the boxing gloves out you lot keep fighting its good for the morale..

And you can f**k off an all!!![emoji6]