The East Fife Thread

Three more games, that's all we ask!!!

If we can win the next three and assuming Arbroath and Raith win their other two in that period, then we've caught up with them, we'd be sitting in 2nd, two points above Raith and two behind Arbroath!!!

Then the fun can begin!!!

Eta

Also in that same period Arbroath and Raith play Brechin, Stranraer, Forfar and Stennie, if they win their games the gap between the top 3 and the rest is only going to get wider, we HAVE to make sure we're still in touch!!!

Loving the optimism oozing out of the pores of East Fife fans. Not heard such bullish talk for thirty odd years. Let’s see how the next three games go. COYR.
Yep , what are we thinking of! Our superior masters from the land of Lino will prevail. And we shall bow to the great baldy god of Raith. The Amatolly McGlyn!

Yep , what are we thinking of! Our superior masters from the land of Lino will prevail. And we shall bow to the great baldy god of Raith. The Amatolly McGlyn!

IMG_4480.jpg
IMG_4481.jpg

I'm amazed Doncaster still has a job.. If he had done as many cock ups down in England or any other league to be fair he would have had his p45 years ago. We always want to be able to compete at the highest level possible but don't we need out powers that be to have some brains at least to help and encourage not just do the easy option to the detriment of there own member clubs

Great first quarter after a shaky first few games. Now thats Brechin bet thats 1 of 3 defeats avenged... no reason for the run to stop, come on EF!!!!

GK visibly growing in confidence, solid defence with fb's that can bomb on, a hard working midfield with quality in the final third and finally 4 hungry strikers all worthy of starting.

One game at a time, long may it continue.

Edited by scottishsocceroo

Hi all. I'm going to be honest here, and some may not like it. But I can't believe we are sitting in the highest position we have been in donkeys years , and on a run that hasn't been done before in my lifetime. Yet, at this time, I can't fill a small bus to Dumbarton on Saturday. This has got me to the stage of saying , why bother! Again! I'm spending far too much time chasing people to take up seats. It's at the point of" use it ,or lose it" I'm afraid.

Hi all. I'm going to be honest here, and some may not like it. But I can't believe we are sitting in the highest position we have been in donkeys years , and on a run that hasn't been done before in my lifetime. Yet, at this time, I can't fill a small bus to Dumbarton on Saturday. This has got me to the stage of saying , why bother! Again! I'm spending far too much time chasing people to take up seats. It's at the point of" use it ,or lose it" I'm afraid.

Maybe worth getting in touch with Laura from the twitter and Facebook and getting her to post weekly or twice weekly how many seats are available and how much etc. First come first served...

Something like “supporters are reminded that the bus will be leaving bayview on Saturday for the game at Dumbarton. 8 seats left at £15 (or whatever) give ian a call on xxxxxxxxxxxxx [emoji1417]

12 hours ago, smuggfifer said:

Happy to put this on the club website and social media.

If you email me (media@eastfifefc.info) a week or two before the game with pick-up points/times & cost etc. we can advertise the supporters bus and hopefully more people will take advantage.

St Mirren's technical director Gus MacPherson has waded into the argument over the Irn-Bru Cup by saying that it is no longer a tournament run for clubs, but a tournament run to support political agendas. (Scotsman)

So anybody know what was up with Meggatt, sure I heard he's been carrying a knock for most of the season but hopefully he was just being rested for the next couple of games and it's nothing long term as yesterday proved, we need him to be playing!!!
Also Kid Currie missing yesterday was it just his turn for a day off with Young's weekly bench rotation or is he injured as well???