The East Fife Thread

On 03/11/2018 at 20:14, Levenmouth Rover said:

I told you two weeks ago what would happen in this run of games.

A man who can predict that teams are more likely to win easy games and less likely to win hard games. 

What witchcraft is this?

Whits gan on with the club website? Been down for ages! Tried emailing for a ticket update there but it bounced back; ordered mines on Monday but still not delivered. Anyone else having bother?

It’s an issue with the host server however emails should be working. Best to try phoning if your email isn’t getting through.

18 minutes ago, landerson1990 said:

It’s an issue with the host server however emails should be working. Best to try phoning if your email isn’t getting through.

Cheers, did exactly that. Guy on the phone says he remembers posting my tickets specifically, Royal Mail "signed for". Hopefully they've arrived today and a neighbour got them or something. 

Cheers, did exactly that. Guy on the phone says he remembers posting my tickets specifically, Royal Mail "signed for". Hopefully they've arrived today and a neighbour got them or something. 
Bah. This is annoying. Still nae here. Paid the £4 to get them delivered to avoid the hassle of the pre match collection when it's so busy. Looks like a far earlier train back to Fife tomorrow fae Glesga than I'd planned to try and sort it as the club's not answering the phone, assuming abdys away hame as it's Friday. Baaaaaaaws.

Totally agree, he has grown into the role and with his own team he's starting to show what he can do!!!
He was getting pelters not so long ago, but he's the man for the job now, one win from the last two games and we would have been 2nd tonight and it would have been deserved!!!

Totally agree, he has grown into the role and with his own team he's starting to show what he can do!!!
He was getting pelters not so long ago, but he's the man for the job now, one win from the last two games and we would have been 2nd tonight and it would have been deserved!!!

We are going into a run now against the teams we beat on our streak. We have played Arbroath already which raith have to do again in this quarter. Time to try and take it to raith and get maximum points again!

Great result yesterday, and looking at the league games running up until Christmas there is a real chance for us to create more distance between the teams below us.

On a separate note, is there any update on the Bohemians date? And will the Ireland 6 nations home match against England be taken into consideration to avoid that weekend?

Great result yesterday, and looking at the league games running up until Christmas there is a real chance for us to create more distance between the teams below us.

On a separate note, is there any update on the Bohemians date? And will the Ireland 6 nations home match against England be taken into consideration to avoid that weekend?

I can’t wait for another trip to Dublin [emoji23][emoji23]

3 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

We are going into a run now against the teams we beat on our streak. We have played Arbroath already which raith have to do again in this quarter. Time to try and take it to raith and get maximum points again!

Fair point, I was thinking if we could get 5 wins from the second round of fixtures, then we would be well on the way to the playoffs - but we are are already 2 wins up with the top 2 played. The more distance we can stick between ourselves and the pack the better, nov-feb is the time the league really starts to shake out