The East Fife Thread

28 minutes ago, FullTimePint said:

I can see both sides of the coin here, keep it at Bayview and make it a proper 'home' game, or take it to a bigger stadium and allow fans a better chance of getting a ticket.

I would be inclined to move to a bigger stadium, not so much for the financial gain, more so to stop fans missing out. I dont know if it would be available, but could Starks be a shout? With that also being astro we might still hold a little bit of advantage with being used to the surface. 

Have they asked you if you want the main stand or the south stand yet?

On 28/07/2019 at 12:33, Gordon EF said:

On the new look East Fife TV... really like it, looks very professional and I think the subscription plans are a great idea. One suggestion - would a 'silver' subscription with no live broadcast but full delayed replays for less than £90 be a good option? If you live in the UK, you can't make use of the live broadcast so if you want the paid subscription, you're shelling out the full £90 for just the delayed replays. Paying £3 a pop for each league game wouldn't be that much more expensive than the gold subscription over a year.

I'd probably go for a yearly subscription for delayed replays if it was a bit cheaper. 

The issue we had in setting a price for the gold subscription is that I'm not sure how many away games we will be able to do (is there a power supply, will the internet connection be good enough, is there enough space near the camera to set everything up etc.). £90 for the gold subscription is equivalent to 18 matches at £5. That may work out as a bargain if we have a few home cup matches or we can do most away games but equally it may work out much the same as PPV. The same goes for delayed replays etc. but it's something we would definitely look at if there's enough interest.

We're hoping to get to a stage where we can simultaneously broadcast a live audio alongside live video (not quite got it working yet)  so it may mean we can have more subscriptions plans in the future.

Edited by LauraEFFC
Typo

2 hours ago, Wee Jockie said:

Just find a way of stopping the Neanderthals getting in our end. I know it’s a toughie. Even locals.
I have never understood People supporting a team from the other side of the country

Too easy to spot them.................if ye check for the guys wi' the bolt on one side o' their  neck and a nut on the other, that's them......!!

Sorry folks been asked to take down the highlights until they have been fully edited & polished. That our first cut & not up to our usual standard so work still needed apparently

Edited by LiamA

See the Forfar game on the 17th has been postponed because of our Cup exploits continuing!!!
Will the Club be keeping that for a free weekend or will we be forced to cram it in on a midweek date, bearing in mind our Tunnocks Teacake Trophy adventure starts soon as well???
Not a Snowballs chance in hell of that happening, it'll create a Caramel Log jam.