The East Fife Thread

Just been thinking that there could be a real fight for tickets for the Home fans for the Rangers game, I believe the hospitality requests are through the roof as well so going to be solid to get tickets.

Probably the only way to guarantee a ticket or two is to have a season ticket or be a SC member as i doubt it will make general sale. Im sure they are still on sale.

The ST will be great as i think this is going to be a brilliant season ahead of us, already one last 16 in the cup with two more cups to play in we could end up with some big games this season but mainly with the potential of another 8 all ticket games with Raith & even Falkirk in the league so we will surely have at least 10 sell outs this season if you include hearts on saturday!

I agree with what Scott is saying. I personally can’t be arsed in the slightest seeing folk from the area who aren’t fans coming to their first game in however many years taking tickets away from those who actually come week in week out.

I can’t get a season ticket because I live in Glasgow but would encourage anyone locally to get one, it’s a massive boost to the club and although it is a fair whack of money you are supporting your local club, which unfortunately can’t be said for most of the local area.

I agree with what Scott is saying. I personally can’t be arsed in the slightest seeing folk from the area who aren’t fans coming to their first game in however many years taking tickets away from those who actually come week in week out.

I can’t get a season ticket because I live in Glasgow but would encourage anyone locally to get one, it’s a massive boost to the club and although it is a fair whack of money you are supporting your local club, which unfortunately can’t be said for most of the local area.

Should also add your guaranteed a ticket for the big games in the season too!

Just now, Mon_The_Fife said:

Some extra revenue for the club too, hopefully it will be used to erect a bronze statue of Dowds outside of Bayview.

C'mon, be serious here.

The statue's got to be solid gold. We're fucking minted.

£ast Fife

You’ve got to ask, what manky b*****d pissed in the shower in the first place in order for that fine condition to be created!!!

Just in case no one has noticed, after Clyde away on Saturday we then have an unprecedented 5 home games on the bounce!
Peterhead, Stirling Albion, Rangers, Airdrie then Raith Rovers. The Forfar away may be sandwiched between the last two but I doubt that! Fortress Bayview it has to be.

Even more reasons n to buy a season ticket !!!!

1 hour ago, sirscottyoung said:

What ones did you get fine for?

I think (and others) contribute enough to their nights out without getting fined as well! Besides every time I get stripped to get in the showers with them they tell me to feck off! 😂