The East Fife Thread

I heard its a massterstroke from DY getting him in
Can't tell if this is some sort of terrible pun that I'm not quite getting.

Come on lads, I know you're enjoying the power of knowing who it is, but be a gid sport and let the rest of the troops in on this piping hot rumour.

On ‎29‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 13:26, Stevo Fife said:

Reminds me of the time when we played them in the cup at Ibrox and an Ork said to me "hey pal where aboots is East Fife?" 🙄

Just check their hands on the way into the home end. If there's webbed skin between the fingers you'll know. 

Mutants. 

they will all have their Boris Johnson t shirts on just to add to the fuckwittery .

Can't tell if this is some sort of terrible pun that I'm not quite getting.

Come on lads, I know you're enjoying the power of knowing who it is, but be a gid sport and let the rest of the troops in on this piping hot rumour.

We’ll have nun of your religious puns here thank you very much!!!

Just in case no one has noticed, after Clyde away on Saturday we then have an unprecedented 5 home games on the bounce!
Peterhead, Stirling Albion, Rangers, Airdrie then Raith Rovers. The Forfar away may be sandwiched between the last two but I doubt that! Fortress Bayview it has to be.

4 match package for non st holders to get a rangers ticket then because raith game will sell anyway [emoji1696]

Just in case no one has noticed, after Clyde away on Saturday we then have an unprecedented 5 home games on the bounce!

Peterhead, Stirling Albion, Rangers, Airdrie then Raith Rovers. The Forfar away may be sandwiched between the last two but I doubt that! Fortress Bayview it has to be.