The East Fife Thread

Anyone going to the pub pre game if so where ?

Nah we’re all going to the party at Stevo’s house first, didn’t you get the email??? 

Great to go into a game with the Ragged Rovers expecting to get something from the game after all the years when we expected to lose.Darren Young with backing from the board has built our best squad for years.Deserved win ,long time since we scored 4 against these hams (should have been more).

3 minutes ago, sneed hearn said:

Great to go into a game with the Ragged Rovers expecting to get something from the game after all the years when we expected to lose.Darren Young with backing from the board has built our best squad for years.Deserved win ,long time since we scored 4 against these hams (should have been more).

True enough, but why'd you lot play the ref to book us and not your lads? I would ask for an honest opinion on if you think the same type fouls were handled evenly? In the end, the ref did'na decide the game, EF's tactics and play did, but the standard of the call was diabolical.

8 minutes ago, TxRover said:

True enough, but why'd you lot play the ref to book us and not your lads? I would ask for an honest opinion on if you think the same type fouls were handled evenly? In the end, the ref did'na decide the game, EF's tactics and play did, but the standard of the call was diabolical.

Most of the bookings were correct (possible case of mistaken identity in Dunsmore). Watt should probably also have been carded for persistent fouling and Matthews certainly should have for his push on the Gaffer...

The ref was inconsistent and I've come to expect poor officiating, we got a way with a couple o tackles that Raith picked up bookings for but in fairness we fully deserved the win and i thought we were the better team all over the park! I thought Raith were going to a snatch an undeserved equaliser at the death and when the 4th went in i was so relieved. Confidence is high, we're scoring goals, creating chances, defending as a team and the togetherness in our squad is there for all to see! One game at a time so they say. I'll enjoy tonight! Well done to the management team, players and of course the board for backing the manager. Mon the Fife

Most of the bookings were correct (possible case of mistaken identity in Dunsmore). Watt should probably also have been carded for persistent fouling and Matthews certainly should have for his push on the Gaffer...

Saw the Dunsmore one and thought that as well, looked like it was Murdoch that got away with one there, unless Dunsmore said something to the referee!!!