The East Fife Thread

14 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Goals from last night!!!

Wallace's second and third goal were beautiful. 

Very interested and keen to see how Darren Young selects his starting XI for this weekend fixture against Clyde. Given the short notice, does he stick with a team of players that he knows or does he experiment and mix things up a wee' bit? 

2 minutes ago, monthefife said:

Wallace's second and third goal were beautiful. 

Very interested and keen to see how Darren Young selects his starting XI for this weekend fixture against Clyde. Given the short notice, does he stick with a team of players that he knows or does he experiment and mix things up a wee' bit? 

Fash and Waldo up front...

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Edited by Gordon EF

I see Daryll Meggat has signed for Stirling Albion on loan, reckon I would have taken him back as well would have been good to have him doing his usual at the back!!!

I see yer man denholm on bbc website - bit about effect of league shutdown on part time player. There’s a link to bit on football fines - dirty boots, not bringing cakes on your birthday - quite amusing except, hang on ........ phone going off in meeting -£10 fine. URINATING IN THE SHOWER - £10 fine

yuk (and priorities???)

2 hours ago, Its not only a game said:

Feel we will go on one of our runs( a good one!). Thought we were excellent yesterday- through out the team.

Yeah feels like we need go on a wee winning run again if there’s any chance of finishing (I keep saying this on here, I sound like a broken record amongst the e.fife support) ABOVE FIFTH! but we are due a winning run though.

big games will be the ones coming up Cove @ home and away to Montrose two days later where these teams are tight considering we were poor at Balmoral stadium. But yesterday was our first away win of the campaign even though first game back from leagues suspension and the easiest away game I’ve watched us play which was great and the whole team played well and game game time to players such as Swanson, Dunsmore etc.. see 2/3 loanees given action towards the end. All in all great to see may it continue.

5 minutes ago, Life on Marrs? said:

Ordinarily I'd agree for the full house, but with no fans allowed I think Morton would give us a better chance of progress.

0-0 into extra time clearly neither side want to play us next week.