The East Fife Thread

9 hours ago, Life on Marrs? said:

Like who?

Gregor Buchannan is the only one who I'dve been interesteted in & I believe we tried, but Stenhousemuir outbid us. Let Stenny blow their budget in the first week of the transfer market. Squad isn't too bad, have a look at how many players Clyde or Elgin have compared to us at the moment.Β 

We were also in for Nathan Austin and he chose East Fife. Players chose clubs for reasons other than money especially when there's not much difference in money.

2 hours ago, AberhillLoyal said:

Would have liked new Errea away strips too but what with us being East Fife, I presume weβ€˜ll be keeping the Joma ones?Β 
Hopeful for some nice new training/ leisure stuff in the shop..Β 

I got a feeling we’re keeping the away one until next season as that’ll be changing to ErreΓ‘ as we just released the green and pink tops not that long ago where as the home top was in dire need of change!

6 minutes ago, Fifer4Life said:

Still no new signing news makes you wonder if there is any room left in the budgetΒ 

It's halfway through June.

Why are people always this mental every season without fail to have every signing in before pre-season training has started?

Bizarre.

7 hours ago, Fifer4Life said:

Still no new signing news makes you wonder if there is any room left in the budgetΒ 

Clubs like East fife can't keep paying players over inflated wages to try and compete with clubs who pay rediculous money to play football, who will move on for higher wages. We are a part time lower league club. The budget will be very low from our income 😞

32 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

Clubs like East fife can't keep paying players over inflated wages to try and compete with clubs who pay rediculous money to play football, who will move on for higher wages. We are a part time lower league club. The budget will be very low from our income 😞

Our budget won't be much different to other clubs in our situation, don't think any club in league 2 is being bankrolled this season.

10 hours ago, Beachcomber said:

We badly need a right back

We have Stewart murdoch signed up or have I missed something.Β 
Β 

we badly lack centre defender if anything with page being the only centre back we have while Denham is injured.

9 hours ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

We have Stewart murdoch signed up or have I missed something.Β 
Β 

we badly lack centre defender if anything with page being the only centre back we have while Denham is injured.

Yeah, Murdo is great but is usually injured at least twice during the season.

Spent all the money on Fash πŸ˜‚ really hope he gets the goals you need lads as he was brilliant for us first few seasons but last season hampered by injury and lack of fitness really told as he was well off it , keep him injury free and should be a decent season and we might get a derby next season one way or another πŸ˜‚