The East Fife Thread

13 minutes ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

It looked like that injury did indeed he'll be going back to lowland league like he was at before he joined us so one defender out and one defender in tonight.

To be fair we signed him from Dundee United although they did loan him out to Cumbernauld at some point!!!

Just now, King Kebab said:

To be fair we signed him from Dundee United although they did loan him out to Cumbernauld!!!

I believed he was a regular there than at yinted but yeah we did though the latter more his level just like Mike Cunningham found a club at Sauchie.

Hopefully we get quality in to get excited about that's going to improve us. With Clyde improving there squad massively now and everyone else we need a team that is better than last season rollercoaster of a season and just managed to clinch 5th but went in a wimper towards season ends again says it all....

Wonder if Edinburgh city will be in this league they did have points deducted in league one last term but great to see Stranraer kept Ek down yesterday 😂

45 minutes ago, crawfordsbarmyarmy said:

Anyone know how the meeting with Ian last night??

couldnt manage due to work was hoping he gave a good insight

Q&A is next Monday (27th May)

30 minutes ago, Beachcomber said:

Something new then 👍🏻

Hopefully the right colour this time!!!

57 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

CD6CE396-072E-4611-AE27-E218A7BBE1D2.jpeg

No great loss we do have Fleming & Rollo as the two goalies on our books still but I  wouldn't mind signing a new goalie tbf along with new outfield players.

On 18/05/2024 at 22:04, Gordon EF said:

Same every season. We seem to have the most impatient fan base in the lower leagues. Season isn't even finished and we're raging about not having a team signed up for next season when barely any other clubs have made their released lists public or signed anyone.

We have a support that needs to be less impatient & more impassioned! 

Perhaps more a support that requires to be impressed rather than impugned!!!

1 hour ago, Life on Marrs? said:

We have a support that needs to be less impatient & more impassioned! 

Do you think we can resign Dowds?

He was loved by Dick and Ian at Arbroath - he is way too intelligent and successful for us average  supporters - and we all know he doesn’t need the money- just a purpose !- Am I naive ?

Squad at the moment.

Players signed-

Munro, Docherty, Hambrook, Healy and Fash!

Players we know are released or away-

Page, Comerford (Linlithgow) & Beveridge (Inverkeithing)

Players yet to sign or be released-

Fleming, Rollo, Murray, Murdoch, Newton, Easton, Millar, Slattery, Walls, McManus, Nicol, Shiavone, Trouten, Ramsay and Shepherd!

-Early days what the squad will be like I get the impression players can leave or stay from the outside looking in.

8 hours ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

Squad at the moment.

Players signed-

Munro, Docherty, Hambrook, Healy and Fash!

Players we know are released or away-

Page, Comerford (Linlithgow) & Beveridge (Inverkeithing)

Players yet to sign or be released-

Fleming, Rollo, Murray, Murdoch, Newton, Easton, Millar, Slattery, Walls, McManus, Nicol, Shiavone, Trouten, Ramsay and Shepherd!

-Early days what the squad will be like I get the impression players can leave or stay from the outside looking in.

A lot of work to be done but first time in a few seasons have the confidence that in the Campbells we will get it right.

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Wonder if you are maybe in for Leighton McIntosh just based on the fact that he’s a Dundee lad and you train more local than we do and if he signs on at Arbroath he will be 3rd choice striker and he could maybe go to Forfar and be the main man and play every week.

He has not confirmed as signing on again with his years option he’s got and I thought about it the other day on where he could potentially go and think Forfar or maybe even East Fife would make sense for him. 

Just said this in Forfar thread. EF could maybe make sense with Dick and he’d be guaranteed to play every week at EF. Him and Austin be a good partnership 

11 hours ago, Its not only a game said:

He was loved by Dick and Ian at Arbroath - he is way too intelligent and successful for us average  supporters - and we all know he doesn’t need the money- just a purpose !- Am I naive ?

Seems really far fetched. He’s went full time and Thistle are offering him terms and Ayr would absolutely love to have him back there. Would have his pick of teams further up the chain to be honest. Be a good signing for majority of Championship teams.

21 hours ago, Its not only a game said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂