Man beheaded in Woolwich

Ric

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The accused had english accents, they are from the land of the morris dancers.

To say he has a south London accent is true-ish,but there is African there too.

His accent does not tell us where he comes from.

Look mate,don't f**k about,someone has just been beheaded,in broad day light,in the middle of the street.

If he comes from England (which he might) then what he actually said in the video is odd,because he says something like 'woman in our land have to see' etc and he also appeals for people to get rid of 'your Goverment'.

That does not add up to him being born in England,although yes he may of been born in England.

All i'm saying is there is a problem,we should admit it and then improve the situation for everyones sake.

Morris Dancing originated in Scotland.

Is it a developing story in regards to why they killed the man?

Why are the things in your second paragraph bigger news than things that are pound-for-pound more important?

You're nitpicking and then asking vague questions which mean absolutely nothing so I see no further benefit in this side-discussion.

Feel free to profoundly ask why more people cared about Barack Obama being punched in the face by the Chinese Ambassador than two people being killed by a drunk driver on the streets of Montevideo in future threads.

(Disclaimer: I am not actually clairvoyant, so neither of these events are guaranteed to happen. Hibs will win the Scottish Cup but.)

My facebook is racism free too. Score for having good friends!

One man machete'd to death isn't terrorism. It just isn't. Its a nutter with a machete, and it doesn't fucking matter whether they are muslim, christian, or anything else. But no, the army are upping security and the government's top secret terrorism group are meeting, because of a nutter with a fucking machete. It just isn't terrorism.

Oh, and I don't particularly care either. I bet this guy isn't even the only guy murdered in London today.

Ray guns seemingly a lot less effective than a good old fashioned meat cleaver.

its because its a muslamic one, it has to stop and pray at set times

Morris dancing actually originated amongst the north African and Spanish moors and was called 'Moorish dancing'. The name changed as it got to England. I'm great fun.

I blame Desdemona.

My facebook is racism free too. Score for having good friends!

One man machete'd to death isn't terrorism. It just isn't. Its a nutter with a machete, and it doesn't fucking matter whether they are muslim, christian, or anything else. But no, the army are upping security and the government's top secret terrorism group are meeting, because of a nutter with a fucking machete. It just isn't terrorism.

Oh, and I don't particularly care either. I bet this guy isn't even the only guy murdered in London today.

You do realise that if this is true you are now a suspect?

Awful.Madness.

I hope the two are jailed until they die.

As for what caused it,well I posted the other day that immigration and intergration need to be seriously discussed because there are problems.

I don't know the answer but we at least have to admit there is a problem,talk and see what can be done to improve the situation.

It is not an English only thing.Germany,Holland the US etc etc.

Indeed. Germany is trying someone right now for 10 murders (9 of which were racist attacks), 14 bank robberies and a bombing in Cologne. It's their biggest terrorist trial in decades.

zwischen-arrogant-und-unsicher-beate-zsc

Fucking immigration.

Morris dancing actually originated amongst the north African and Spanish moors and was called 'Moorish dancing'. The name changed as it got to England. I'm great fun.

Via Scotland apparently.

I hadn't noticed.

Archived