Man beheaded in Woolwich

Ric

Yeah, but more often than not it's your average punter who gets killed. I'd like to see that change.

^^^ all for more beheadings of soldiers in the street imo.......

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But essentially the two crimes are similar, both involving attacks on those who are in public service.

Now I'll ask again, what is the difference?

Your analogy is possibly the daftest thing to be fair.

The entire point of their group is that they oppose militant Islam in the uk and they only get involved in situations involving what they percieve to be militant Muslims.

Quick q time......

The rozzers took 20 mins to arrive......

It was outside an army barracks with one of their own killed.....

If the attackers were Oirish, the place would have been mobilised in seconds.

Were the army on day off ?

The entire point of their group is that they oppose militant Islam in the uk and they only get involved in situations involving what they percieve to be militant Muslims.

Well that's OK then, if only it was white Christians who hacked the head off a soldier.

Quick q time......

The rozzers took 20 mins to arrive......

It was outside an army barracks with one of their own killed.....

If the attackers were Oirish, the place would have been mobilised in seconds.

Were the army on day off ?

Too busy with ceremonial duties.

Well that's OK then, if only it was white Christians who hacked the head off a soldier.

I still don't understand why you are implying there is something suspicious about the EDL only opposing Islamic militantism when they are completely open about the fact that is their raision d'être.

poor guy in the back row , next to right rushed back from swimming lessons , just to get blocked out!

Even the welsh are at it

English+Defence+League.jpg

wish we hadn't reverted to Dolce et Decorum est bollocks

The-Stranglers-No-More-Heroes-110109.jpg

I still don't understand why you are implying there is something suspicious about the EDL only opposing Islamic militantism when they are completely open about the fact that is their raision d'être.

I am pointing out the sinister and duplicitous nature of the organisation. So long as a crime is done by "one of their own" it's fine, irrespective of the nature of that crime.

I am pointing out the sinister and duplicitous nature of the organisation. So long as a crime is done by "one of their own" it's fine, irrespective of the nature of that crime.

The English Army or the EDL ?

could be both.

Choudray with one of the killers standing behind him. This man is responsible for radicalising the killer and many others like him. It's about time the government kick this vile cretin out.

attachicon.gif581936_10151613861681683_659072638_n.jpg

Are you suggesting the killer did wrong ?

And where do I claim my 10 pounds As We Rise Again ?

Choudray with one of the killers standing behind him. This man is responsible for radicalising the killer and many others like him. It's about time the government kick this vile cretin out.

attachicon.gif581936_10151613861681683_659072638_n.jpg

I'm sure you've come armed with proof to back this statement up.

Archived