Man beheaded in Woolwich

Ric

Two things strike me from that video...

1) The lad rushing the cop car had obviously never played a computer game, either that or he learnt his "mad skillz" from computer game AI.

2) I realise that the police were in danger, but do they carry on shooting him despite him being incapacitated?

The other killer had a gun too, I think he was firing and the police obviously shooting him also.

I don't think they shot him when he was on the ground and TBF if it was in the USA it would have been a kill shot on both of them.

They got off lightly IMO.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two things strike me from that video...

1) The lad rushing the cop car had obviously never played a computer game, either that or he learnt his "mad skillz" from computer game AI.

2) I realise that the police were in danger, but do they carry on shooting him despite him being incapacitated?

I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to these things, but I assume they shoot them with plastic bullets given they are still alive?

The other killer had a gun too, I think he was firing and the police obviously shooting him also.

I don't think they shot him when he was on the ground and TBF if it was in the USA it would have been a kill shot on both of them.

They got off lightly IMO.

I'm not knocking the police, just that at the end of that video you can hear cracks of gunfire continuing when the two were prostate on the ground.

I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to these things, but I assume they shoot them with plastic bullets given they are still alive?

I don't think the armed response unit uses plastic bullets, that's more of a crowd control thing.

I'm not knocking the police, just that at the end of that video you can hear cracks of gunfire continuing when the two were prostate on the ground.

I just noticed that, the other guy must have still had his gun in his hand, the police were pretty tame. If it was me I'd have had it on automatic spraying like a homeboy doing a driveby " brace yourself fool "

I don't think the armed response unit uses plastic bullets, that's more of a crowd control thing.

So just shoot them in the legs/shoulder, somewhere where it wouldn't be fatal? Can you tell I've not fired a gun? Well other than paintball.

Nothing he said was lies. People do get killed almost daily and innocent people are killed. But what he is forgetting is that the Taliban are also killing, raping and hiding behind women and children through this war. When Syria hadnt been interfered with, the same c***s were talking about the allied forces doing nothing.

When Syria hadnt been interfered with....

Technically Syria has never not been interfered with, going all the way back to several millennia BC.

So just shoot them in the legs/shoulder, somewhere where it wouldn't be fatal? Can you tell I've not fired a gun? Well other than paintball.

Guns are much louder and have a lot more kickback than people expect. You see all these "homies" trying to give the gangsta look with the thing tilted and away from their body. All that would happen there is they would miss and possibly break their arm, and if not the gun would certainly leave their hand with the force.

Technically Syria has never not been interfered with, going all the way back to several millennia BC.

I thought guns were given to the FSA. Please correct me if I'm wrong about that though

The sad thing is that the guy actually made some fairly reasonable points, that lots of people would agree. He obviously made them the wrong way, but do the British public listen to sane people with slightly foreign names? Of course not, they make facebook campaigns to kick Muslims out.

We're over there saving their arses from dictators and terrorists, he has no point.

The sad thing is that the guy actually made some fairly reasonable points, that lots of people would agree. He obviously made them the wrong way, but do the British public listen to sane people with slightly foreign names? Of course not, they make facebook campaigns to kick Muslims out.

:huh:

We're over there saving their arses from dictators and terrorists, he has no point. 

Except he does

Edit- must emphasise I don't think the guy is anymore than a murderous b*****d but put across properly his arguments could hold up

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Except he does

Edit- must emphasise I don't think the guy is anymore than a murderous b*****d but put across properly his arguments could hold up

What, that we're over there saving them from blowing each other up? That's the thanks you get.

Except he does

What, that we're over there saving them from blowing each other up? That's the thanks you get. 

You are a terrible alias.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Pretty sure the bulk of explosives used in Afghanistan have been detonated by NATO forces. In fact I'm certain of that

Casualties of war, it's always going to happen though. I would rather us take our troops out anyway and let them get on with it. If they want to kill each other we shouldn't stand in their way, it should have nothing to do with us.

Archived