Man beheaded in Woolwich

Ric

Erm yes: because that war wasn't at all aided, abetted and funded throughout by the U.S. and the British...

Not the point. Our troops weren't pulling the triggers. Muslims were killing Muslims by the million. No argument from me that it was an outrage, but in geopolitics my enemy's enemy is my friend. As I said, 'twas always thus.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know, maybe Syria attended a Radio One Road Show and was invited 'backstage' by the Hairy Cornflake.

I'm not saying this happened, but we certainly shouldn't dismiss the idea.

:lol: ... right, I get you now, sorry I thought you were being serious...

I am home.

No, your not, go back to your own country. Why come over here and cause all this bother?

Exactly. More Muslims being killed in Syria , by other Muslims in a conflict that has nothing to do with any NATO/ UN action. 'twas always thus. What was the final death toll in the Iran/ Iraq war? Unfortunately this type of play school understanding is a result of the language used in the "war on terror".If you're not for us you're against us etc etc. Plays into the hands of extremists who have the fantasy of recreating a caliphate across the Middle East.

That's not quite what I'm trying to say. I'm more focused on some meat cleaver waving maniac saying "this is what we have to see on a daily basis" as if 2001 was year one for Jihadists. His argument doesn't stand up at all: conflict in Afghanistan didn't bring horrendous atrocities to the country, the atrocities were all ready being committed but extremists ignored them because it was their side that was butchering the local population. Has accentuated the rise of extremist Islam? I can't argue against that. Is it the root cause of it? No, certainly not.

Spelling police, quick get him told.

That's how real, honest to goodness, hard working, tax paying, salt of the Earth people spell that word.

The very fact you pointed it out shows you are clearly an immigrant. Go on get out of this country. Stop stealing our jobs and robbing benefits.

That's not quite what I'm trying to say. I'm more focused on some meat cleaver waving maniac saying "this is what we have to see on a daily basis" as if 2001 was year one for Jihadists. His argument doesn't stand up at all: conflict in Afghanistan didn't bring horrendous atrocities to the country, the atrocities were all ready being committed but extremists ignored them because it was their side that was butchering the local population. Has accentuated the rise of extremist Islam? I can't argue against that. Is it the root cause of it? No, certainly not.

That's fair enough. root causes go back decades, and are not all to do with the west.

That's how real, honest to goodness, hard working, tax paying, salt of the Earth people spell that word.

The very fact you pointed it out shows you are clearly an immigrant. Go on get out of this country. Stop stealing our jobs and robbing benefits.

:lol::P

:lol::P

I'm not joking. Either leave the country or I will send a group of uneducated racists in balaclavas to your door to hound you out.

I bet you have a real muslimy name too.

Archived