Reasons to be Cheerful

Successful in my application to join the maintenance team at my work. Start in March though hopefully sooner if they get someone to replace me in my current role.

This means one weekend in four as opposed to four in seven, no nightshift and no on call. Pay rise too!

Plenty of time to get my golf handicap into single figures and will no longer miss any Rovers games.

Going to Eindhoven in the morning with 5 of my mates. Think this is about the 10th year running that a trip abroad has been organised for New Year, and its always one of the best weekends of the year.

Every year I suggest something similar to my pals and get all sorts of excuses, before they moan new year wasn't that good and they're bored of the usual New Years plans.

Sauces?

if she was then all the telly apart from the news channels would virtually go off and be replaced by soft music. Thats what happened when her maw died and they cut off Steptoe and Son just at the good bit when they were about to kung fu the local hoods.

p.s. Been reported as a false beeb Twitter account.

Edited by supermik

4 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

f**k off 2016 emoji22.png

Old boot still alive.

I got some nice (imo) new boots yesterday. New leather jacket too. Went on a 300 mile jaunt round the Highlands earlier too. Came home to discover missus had cleared away all the Christmas tat except the tree. All things to cheer me up a bit.

I'm gutted it turned out to be a lot of shite. However I'll console myself that it's just a matter of time

Still no official confirmation from the palace, last time this happened they were on top of the rumours straight away.