Reasons to be Cheerful

Yeh mate....5mins walk to Princes St :)

Where about in the union canal are you? I presume it's the union canal anyway. Anywhere near Fountainbridge, I walk past there quite a bit and there's quite a number down where the new school will be built.

Where about in the union canal are you? I presume it's the union canal anyway. Anywhere near Fountainbridge, I walk past there quite a bit and there's quite a number down where the new school will be built.

Yeh mate......near the lift bridge round from Cargo.

Yeh mate......near the lift bridge round from Cargo.

Ahh I know exactly where you are. (yes in a creepy way). I'm doing a project based on the brown field site where the brewery was, so if you see a speccy guy taking pictures of a building site, say hi. :lol:

Probably a bit further down from where I saw the boats, especially if you're near Cargo. (which isn't good :lol:)

Ahh I know exactly where you are. (yes in a creepy way). I'm doing a project based on the brown field site where the brewery was, so if you see a speccy guy taking pictures of a building site, say hi. :lol:

Probably a bit further down from where I saw the boats, especially if you're near Cargo. (which isn't good :lol:)

Nah mate I'm the other side of the lift bridge from Cargo.....next to the huts/Viewforth bridge.

Will keep an eye out for a creepy speccy guy taking pics.....;):ph34r:

I barely post on this anymore. 3rd post in 2 weeks, but who's counting..

But I got offered a new job on 5k more a year than I'm on now, set shifts mon-fri, weekends off for football and I've moved in with my lovely girlfriend and everything is just grand.

Speak soon

X

I barely post on this anymore.  3rd post in 2 weeks, but who's counting.. 

But I got offered a new job on 5k more a year than I'm on now, set shifts mon-fri, weekends off for football and I've moved in with my lovely girlfriend and everything is just grand.

Speak soon 

X

Do you earn 6k now?

I am spending my last 6 minutes of my nightshift shitting in the bog and reading this thread. My notice went in tonight to announce I'm leaving the job. The business manager is seething and my own shift manager has told me I can spend the 4 weeks I have left here doing next to nothing as il be showing someone else how to do my job.

I've moved in with my lovely girlfriend and everything is just grand.

Yeah, that "grand" feeling wont last long. Give it two weeks until you realise shes a completely different person

Only when I start earning over £15,000 a year, and even then the interest is only as much as inflation. :D

True.....I remember going shopping with my SAAS money.......was like when Lloyd went to buy "only the essentials" in Dumb & Dumber!

I barely post on this anymore. 3rd post in 2 weeks, but who's counting..

Speak soon

X

I give it three months.