Reasons to be Cheerful

Going to Amsterdam next month for a few days. Get back the 17th then head to Norway the very next day for another 3 days over there.

Have you been to Amsterdam before?

I've just came back today and it's an absolutely wonderful place! On a bit of a downer now I'm back.

Have you been to Amsterdam before?

I've just came back today and it's an absolutely wonderful place! On a bit of a downer now I'm back.

Yeah, this'll be the 7th or 8th time I've been. My mate is living there just now so were hoping to see a bit more of the city than the usual haunts.

Yeah, this'll be the 7th or 8th time I've been. My mate is living there just now so were hoping to see a bit more of the city than the usual haunts.

We only went Monday-Friday, are the weekends much different? The place was buzzing on Monday when we got there but a bit more quiet on the Tuesday and Wednesday before picking up again on the Thursday.

The eejits at McDonalds fucked up my order at lunchtime.

Along with the McChicken sandwich meal I ordered, I also received 2 Big Macs! Knew I was onto a winner soon as the spotty galoot handed me the bag through the drive thru window!

Peeked in bag, seen what I actually HAD ordered was there, said 'Cheers', fucked off! Lol!

It does seem a little dishonest but moreover unhealthy

The eejits at McDonalds fucked up my order at lunchtime.

Along with the McChicken sandwich meal I ordered, I also received 2 Big Macs! Knew I was onto a winner soon as the spotty galoot handed me the bag through the drive thru window!

Peeked in bag, seen what I actually HAD ordered was there, said 'Cheers', fucked off! Lol!

Stick them in your flask for Monday.