Reasons to be Cheerful

better be joking

Only teasing ye headie.

What's your plan of attack?

If you're hitting the Minster, make it between 10;30 and 11:30 or you'll get dragged in for the Eucharist. Definatley avoid around 4ish, Evensong time :shutup

Any time I had a couple of hours to spare I visited Society Lounge/Bar for a coffee and a vape. Near the station, so handy. The walk atop the city walls is nice too, I doubt the boat trips will be on though. Enjoy anyway. :thumsup2

Plan of attack is go where I'm told, days like this I'm used as a pack mule. As long as I get a Sunday roast in the golden fleece inn and a few beers I'm happy. Carry out in the backpack for on the way home. On the batter = on the piss Zen, still messy which ever way you look at it ha

Plan of attack is go where I'm told, days like this I'm used as a pack mule. As long as I get a Sunday roast in the golden fleece inn and a few beers I'm happy. Carry out in the backpack for on the way home. On the batter = on the piss Zen, still messy which ever way you look at it ha

You're carrying drink down, for the way back? Do they not sell it down there?