Reasons to be Cheerful

Hopefully you're watching it develop from the comfort of KBs computer in his living room.

I didn't get that far, I opened the door and saw loads of women's knickers all over the place, KB if you're watching, Throbber has been round your joint.

I honestly cannot wait to see how this develops.

I saw KB in Dunfermline a few weeks ago.

So KB's home is being ransacked and used for wild parties whilst he's just broken down in the Outback and about to star in Wolf Creek 3?

There's some folk in from another office today and one of the lassie's is no bad. Although that leads to a PTTGOYN...

I was fortunate enough to read this thread before the other one, so your posts appeared like a wee story!

The grammar in the second chapter was much better though - "lassie's"? :(

After a fairly shit few weeks, deciding to drop out of uni, today I was offered a job at nationwide. (Found out I got it 2 hours after interview!) Really chuffed, especially because I thought I had completely bombed the interview :lol: , and just glad to be doing something again.

Edited by UltimateDAFC

Half day. 9-1 2 hour 'meeting' (just a talk whilst looking at a PowerPoint) then I'll probably take a break then an hour and a half of pretending to work waiting for the weekend. First full weekend off in months as well. Happy days

After a fairly shit few weeks, deciding to drop out of uni, today I was offered a job at nationwide. (Found out I got it 2 hours after interview!) Really chuffed, especially because I thought I had completely bombed the interview :lol: , and just glad to be doing something again.

Aren't like half of their staff getting paid off soon?