Reasons to be Cheerful

I'm sending you a pair in the post for assessment.

What's become of Shakey? He doesn't post on here anymore, he's closed his Facebook account and I haven't seen him at a Sons game for ages.

Married life, new born baby...

He's smitten with both, so think that takes up the majority of his life. We're obviously not as loved up as he is.

I'm off to close my Facebook account to prove how much I love my wife and child.

Give me ten minutes head start so I can get one last w**k looking at that photo of you with the CC top on at Ibrox.

Swoooon!

Met 2 guys I used to work with last night as they passed through my current workplace. Hadn't seen them for about 4 years, or anyone else from that work since I left. The job was shite, but some of the guys there were some of the soundest and funniest I've ever met. So we exchanged numbers and will be arranging a night out in the new year.

Really looking forward to seeing everybody again.