Reasons to be Cheerful

Rebecca black turned 18 last month

I genuinely thought she was in her 20's now. The Katy Perry video she was in came out 5 years ago. To look at, I doubt many folk would think this is a 13 year old :o :-

post-12169-14363155864651_thumb.jpg

I'm a Grandfather for the first time. My eldest daughter gave birth to a 7 lb 11 oz girl in the early hours of this morning.

Sakes I didn't realise you were so old! Congrats

Over seeing a pal in Partick and bumped into a former pupil, lovely to see him doing so well, he was telling me what he has been up to since leaving school etc. Got a big hug and everything. Bit strange he still called me miss tho considering he is 23, bless him!

Over seeing a pal in Partick and bumped into a former pupil, lovely to see him doing so well, he was telling me what he has been up to since leaving school etc. Got a big hug and everything. Bit strange he still called me miss tho considering he is 23, bless him!

hqdefault.jpg

"I'm on a permo, miss"

If I bump into teachers I liked when I was at school I still call them Miss or Sir. It's bizarre. It just doesn't feel right calling them by their first name :o Mind you, if I'm still willing to talk to certain teachers now then they've earned the right for me to address them as such :lol:

If I see an old teacher I still call them Miss.

But I'm usually wearing a gimp mask and suit and they're using me as a coffee table.

Hilarious the first time m9 not so much the second time:-

post-12169-1436373366627_thumb.jpg

:P