Reasons to be Cheerful

Between this and the near depressurization of his private jet recently we can only cross our fingers that's he's got a Final Destination style horrific death on its way.

I'd settle for him getting a red hot poker wizbang live on youtube.

Nah. I've been roped into (agreed to instantly) a birthday party which means I'll miss it.

Shame as I'm absolutely convinced we'll win.*

*lol

I'm apprehensively looking forward to the game.......that said I felt the same of last nights game! :(

Pity you're not going as I'd have met you for a pint as you're one of the good Rangers posters in here.

I'm apprehensively looking forward to the game.......that said I felt the same of last nights game! :(

Pity you're not going as I'd have met you for a pint as you're one of the good Rangers posters in here.

He's not, sjc, he's awful. A class traitor and a dullard.

He insulted one of my hats, and that, frankly, is too much for a man to bear.

I'm sure you'll understand that I can't write off KB just on heresay......it's not that I disbelieve you but I'll need to see the hat in question.

If you please Sweet Pete :)